Thread: Hammerli AR20FT

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Well you have read what chris has to say and on the whole the rifle acted as i thought it would. putting the scope on was the biggest problem as i think there's a slight slope on the rail and i had to pack the front where it is usualy the rear. any way all sorted and on our range with an 1" of wind down they went.
    i have read about the so called plastic part , yes there's abs hard plastic stuff but so what. where it matters is either ally or steel. i think chris was very suprised to the dead movement on the ar20 and after a few shots knocked out the centre of targets.
    sunday will again be a test as i have increased the stock length by 20mm to give a longer trigger pull.the other 6 spacers i have used on the knee rest using the long screws supplied, in all 3 sets of screws for knee and butt adjustment. i filled the 300 bar tube to 250 and i guessed i had about 150 shots down to about 110bar. and filling was easy quicker than when my steyr was filled that way.
    a call from the sportsman in exeter said all 12 they had in have now gone.

JIMMER

JUST REMEMBER VARIOUS THING HAVE BEEN THE ANSWER TO SHOOTING, SO IM NOT PROMOTING THIS AS THE ANSWER THERE ARE BOUND TO BE PROBLEMS SOME WHERE.

Jimmer I will be at your club about 3.30 on Tuesday afternoon delivering sils for the GP. If I promise not to bring the left hand tools, maybe see you there for half an hour?