Had a play with one today and was impressed. There was virtually no wind and after a few shots tried it at 55yds the first 3 pellets clover leafed. Capable of thumbnail at 55yds groups even with me shooting it. A better shot would certainly achieve tighter groups.

Trigger was factory set and was heavier than I like, but it broke cleanly with no creep. I could live with it. The cheek piece is just high enough for a big Nikko or similar type of scope. Would need a mod if you like to use raiser blocks. The hamster is pathetic far to narrow, but easily sorted.

I didn't mind the weight its a bit like shooting a mark 2 Pro Target with the steel shroud on. Shot one of those for years so the fact its a bit nose heavy didn’t bother me. A bit of weight on the rear would adjust the balance. A butt hook would help.

I had no problem cocking it once I realised it is really short stroked and only needed to pull the bolt back about 6mm. At first I expected it to travel a lot further so ended up pulling against the stops, which made it feel heavy. I found that hooking my thumb over the cocking bolt worked a treat, maybe that pulled the bolt more central.

I'd have one.