Had AR20 over chrony today and was impressed to see how consistent it was. Started testing with 110bar in cylinder and it was giving me a 4fps spread over 10 shots (785-789) with 7.9grain mozzies.

I then filled cylinder to 200bar (dive bottle needs filling) and was surprised to see that the 4fps spread was still there (797-801) but power had gone up from 10.85-10.91ft lbs to 11.13-11.27, while i was expecting a power increase i was a little shocked quite how much it was.

Im now concerened that once I have a 300 bar fill the power is gonna rise again. Hopefully it wont rise over the limit but this power difference could be a problem if you zero with a full cylinder then shoot all the way down to 100bar as the poi will be dropping.

All this said i am still very much impressed with the rifle and cant wait to get out and shoot it again

2nd what MichaelW said about trigger, whilst it is a very predictable and precise trigger i too cant quite get it as light as id like as it stops the rifle from cocking if its set too light.