Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hammerli AR20FT

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlts View Post
    It's the greatest and bestest thing ever, certain to win the Worlds in Hungary. Umerex make much better guns than anyone else and the visionaries that bought them should make the honours list.

Whether my observation is nice or not is irrelevant Mr Beatman. You asked for input/feedback from users with a decent pedigree. I don't do too badly at village plinking comps and have experience with these guns. Because I take a less excitable approach to something doesn't make it wrong, just different to your way.

The last I heard from someone in Walther they didn't know what reg it had in it, but guessed at the Umerex made 1250. As for the barrels, most guns have Lothar Walther barrels on, for a very good reason.

I'll repeat myself once more for the defensive mob s l o w l y. I really hope they continue to perform well and prove themselves year after year. They're a great way into target shooting for not a lot of dosh.
    LOL

(you seen the LG400 yet? )

Quote Originally Posted by Charlts View Post
    The last I heard from someone in Walther they didn't know what reg it had in it, but guessed at the Umerex made 1250. As for the barrels, most guns have Lothar Walther barrels on, for a very good reason.
    Ryan, the reg I have looks like the Dominator 1250's regulator. All made from brass, and long and thin...
    Steyr LG110FT & March 8-80x56 IR

OK

I have not long got back from BAR today and yes it comes with said scope and the Price is £559, Payed my deposit and hope to have mine in about 2 weeks, So If you want one from BAR you best move yourself, they ordered 10 and after mine there was only 3 left from thet order of 10

Ron
    Last edited by thejokerman; 05-08-2010 at 06:37 PM.
    Tawd Vale Gun Club,
    Daystster MK4 LE, Daystate MK3, Air Arms EV2 MK2, AirArms S400, Falcon FN8 Raptor WG Pistol.

I was looking at one of these at the Midland Game Fair today. It was the first I had heard of them. For the money it looked a great bit of kit. I was tempted to get one but thought I would read up on them first.

It was £695 with the scope or £595 without. Does anyone have any experience with the scope that comes with them? Are they any good and worth the extra £100.

Thanks for any advice.