Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Hammerli AR20FT

Lloyd, that really is amazing value, Christmas has come early at BAR

What only 10 and taking advance orders... I think they will be gone today
    Should have had at least 50

Something tells me new stocks at all the shops are gonna be sold out again.
    If you really want one pre-order now people.....

OK I had a bit more practice with my own AR20FT at PARC this afternoon...
    First round.. no too bad 23 out of 40
    Second round a PB (for me) 30 out 40 (my previous best was 29 with my Ripper)
    Still not up to the PARC elite standard... but getting there

I'll try again tomorrow.... weather permitting... yes I'm a fair weather shooter
    DAYSTATE GREY SHADOW No8.... WooHoo

Redbeck at Crofton, Wakefield have some AR20FT arriving in the next couple of weeks £610 with the 8x32x56 scopes.

http://www.airrifleshop.co.uk/Airrifles.htm

That's great news Rick... cheers

Lot's of buyers this side of the Pennines and @ £610 including Walther Scope it saves spending on fuel for the return journey to BAR.

Nice pricing Anthony, looks like quite a few pre-orders coming your way too

Quote Originally Posted by beatman View Post
    That's great news Rick... cheers

Lot's of buyers this side of the Pennines and @ £610 including Walther Scope it saves spending on fuel for the return journey to BAR.

Nice pricing Anthony, looks like quite a few pre-orders coming your way too
    I think he said he had 10 coming, already had deposits on a few. Saves a 200 mile round trip.

At 1700hrs today had three left

Just checked BAR site

BUT YOU GUESSED IT... NO STOCK AGAIN !!!!

The stock that is due in soon is already sold to pre-orders @£599

Any future BAR stock of Hammerli AR20 FT 177 will be £699
    Still a good buy as it includes the Walther 8-32x56 FT Scope with side wheel.
    But I don't know when stock that is not already pre-sold will be available.

Redbeck Shooting Supplies have pre-sold their imminent stock delivery too.
    Check to see if they have managed secure any additional stock ?

Swillington may have some available when their next batch arrives (soon) but not sure their shipment will include the scope... worth a quick call if you want one

If you know of any stock available why not post it here...

Quote Originally Posted by Saplin View Post
    My concern is that this price may not last long especially if it proves to be good value and popular.

Paul
    Well that didn't take long, (my post 78) price has just gone up another £100 at BAR, all ten rifles pre ordered sold at old price.

nice looking gun,shame i have just bought a s400 i cant afford a steyr so this looks the next best thing ?...scopes of no intrest but the gun is,better get saving !!

Just discovered last night the importer to New Zealand can't get them in until October / November

And getting one here is next to impossible any other way as very very few shops sell overseas.

Sigh . . . .

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by beatman View Post
    Hi there Mark...

Has anyone actually purchased an AR20FT 177 with scope from BAR @£599 ?

They don't have stock whenever I check.

It's easy to advertise the lowest price/deal to get the business talked about...
    When they don't have any to sell.

If they are actually selling this combo they will have a queue at their door.

I may be wrong (unlike some I can be) but the AR20FT were not being sold with the Walther scope in the UK. Initially it was going to be, but at a price point of around £799... then very wisely I think, they dropped the scope and the price... creating the massive demand there is right now.

If anyone can shed light on this.. feel free

By the way Mark,
    I never mentioned Dommi, however the AR20 FT performs just as good and some may say even better than one. (see globalstar66 post)

ATB

OK, yes BAR was selling them for £599 with scope ( I have one on order ) BUT all new Orders will be at the new price of £699 with scope. still a good price ?? they are still waiting for delivery, I do no that BAR have 10 plus on order that have been sold already

Ron
    Tawd Vale Gun Club,
    Daystster MK4 LE, Daystate MK3, Air Arms EV2 MK2, AirArms S400, Falcon FN8 Raptor WG Pistol.

Quote Originally Posted by thejokerman View Post
    OK, yes BAR was selling them for £599 with scope ( I have one on order ) BUT all new Orders will be at the new price of £699 with scope. still a good price ?? they are still waiting for delivery, I do no that BAR have 10 plus on order that have been sold already

Ron
    I wouldn't buy one now on principle.
    Chairman Emley Moor F.T.C. 2023 - Misfits champ, HFT extreme champ, NEFTA hunter champ, Midlands Hunter champ, UKAHFT champ.
    https://sites.google.com/site/emleymoorftc/contact-us

Quote Originally Posted by thejokerman View Post

Ron
    Redbeck are quoting £645 with the scope.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
    I wouldn't buy one now on principle.
    The price went up because we are being charged more by the importers . They made a mistake and gave me a double discount but honoured their mistake . The new price does not include any extra profit . I explained this on my website .

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    The price went up because we are being charged more by the importers . They made a mistake and gave me a double discount but honoured their mistake . The new price does not include any extra profit . I explained this on my website .
    Hello Lloyd - hope you're well my friend.

Still great prices guys - I should know, as I am the distributor of the AR20FT's in South Africa.

Cheers

Robbie
    Steyr LG110FT & March 8-80x56 IR

As of today Sporting Supplies in Bloxwich have 2 of these in stock for £690 including scope. I have had a good look at one and I cant believe what you get for the money. Spartan has been trying one out and is overall very impressed. He will be taking one to Rough Wedge tommorrow if any one wants a look. ( hangover depending that is)
    With a small scope and a silencer I wouldnt have any hesitation using one for rough shooting.

Dave
    " If you always do what you have always done, you will always get what you have always got"
    ISP customised Falcon, cs 800 stock