Thread: FOR SALE: Webley service Mk2 first and second pattern rifles

FOR SALE: Webley service Mk2 first and second pattern rifles

Hi there,

Have always enjoyed my third pattern Mk2 more (probably as it's the first on i owned) and as i have not touched these two for a year now i have decided to offer them for sale. I have put the listings in the main sales section as it's much busier than here, just pointing any of you lot that might be interested in the right direction.

Am getting pretty ruthless with things i like 'owning' but don't actually use, however they can always stay looking pretty on my rack so i can't lose!

First pattern:
    http://www.airgunbbs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=471284

Second pattern:
    http://www.airgunbbs.com/forums/show....php?p=4422554

ta,

Last edited by Clarkycat; 16-07-2010 at 04:40 PM.

You have pm

harvey_s is offline Lost love child of David Niven and Victoria Beckham
    Probably not the best idea to put your phone number on open forum - best to send personal details by private message (just left click the person's name at the top of the post)

For the record, and if it's any help...

I openly promote the old fashioned idea of being 'out' or not available.

To this end, my mobile (which due to work is my 'master that must be answered' five days a week and the only phone number i have) is on silent from friday evening through to monday morning and i never carry the thing. I do accept i am unique in this, and my social group is indeed full of people that cannot have a conversation, meal. or even walk for more than five minutes without either looking into a phone or being alerted by a beep or novelty tune.

Hence there is no number in my ads as it would not help me or you. I rarely pick up either of these guns (had not touched either for a year before i photographed them) so answering from memory any questions about condition or detail is not something i can do with any accuracy. The best way to contact me is by the forum, then i will then be able to answer in detail in a format you can refer to later rather then try to remember, i can answer with the gun in hand for 100% clarity, and i can supply extra pics if needed to answer a specific question. All of which are not easy to do at a restaurant table during sunday lunch, at a busy bar, or on a moving train etc.

Second pattern now sold awaiting collection.

First pattern (S813) is still available for sale and collection.

Thanks to all for the interest and PM's so far.
    Paul

Collect tomorrow, Many thanks

Both guns now SOLD awaiting collection.