Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Jan McArthur passed away this morning

Paul55 is offline I get by with a little help from my friends
    Oh Jim, where do I start. I cannot begin to understand your loss, I won't pretend to. I had the privilege of "talking" to Jan on here when you had your recent eye problem. I remember fondly the banter over her beating you with your own pistol.

If there is anything, absolutely anything we can do to help you, please don't hesitate to ask.

God Bless you in your darkest hour.

Deepest Sympathy

Paul & Brenda
    UBC Resident Cowboy
    St Paul of 55
    Been there, bought it, tried it, sold it

Airbrush Guest
    So sorry to read this Jim, RIP Jan.

Atb.

Andy.

hi jim

i dont know you or jan but i feel that heartfelt sympathy is in order as any loss of life of somone close is sad .you have friends here that are here to help you if you should need.
    adrian

Our condolances Jim
    Sammie & me

So sorry to hear such news

Deepest sympathy to you and your family

Zatnikatel is offline He's coming in. I feel safer already
    Jim,

There's very little I can add to that which others have already said, except to say that you have my deepest sympathies.

Although it's perhaps true that many of us on this forum have never met, we are a brotherhood and any one member's loss is, I have no doubt, felt keenly by the others.

I will be thinking of you and your family at this very sad time.

Take care of yourself.

Glyn

Oh Jim I am so sorry.
    I was lucky enough to have met Jan and consider my life the richer for having met you both.
    We have lost a wife, a friend, a UBC member and a crack shot today. Jan will be sorely missed.
    My thoughts are with you Jim.
    Jef
    AKA Porthos, a Piskateer of Renown.
    I am a pistaholic, and proud of it

Jim,

My deepest sympathy to you and your family,our thoughts and prayers are with you

Dave and family

Jim may I send you our deepest condolences to you.

We had the great pleasure meeting you both & our girls took a great fondness to Jan, they still have all the things Jan sent to them.

If there is anything you need, please just ask.

Regards
    Paddy, Helen, Sloan, Sinead & Sapphire.
    BE-HAPPY-OK

Jim...my heart goes out to you!!
    I can't imagine how you must be feeling at the tragic loss of your Jan...our thoughts are with you and your family!

Eric.

Jim, I doubt you'll remember us as there were so many friends at the UBC Meet you attended last year, but Nuala and I met you and Jan and I know both our ladies spent quite a long time sitting outside the caravan chatting.

Nuala said what a lovely lady Jan was and I, for what it's worth, can vouch for that, she was a wonderful, friendly, outgoing gal and a joy to meet. You two were great company and great characters and I know Jan will be sorely missed. Nuala and I are very distressed at the news and are so sad that there is nothing we can do to help. You are a long way from us Jim, but you will NEVER be alone mate as I'm sure all of your friends over here are with you in mind even if we can't be with you in person buddy.

Rest in Peace Jan and know that you were loved by a lot of people.

Take care Jim, keep in touch with your friends mate and don't feel you have to deal with this great and sad loss on your own.

All the best buddy and speak again soon
    Bob.
    He who dies with the most toys wins. Flying, shooting, fishing and sports cars, what more could a man want.

i dont know you jim or your late partner (rip jan), i know how you must feel as ilost my partner 4 years ago in a crash and it made me feel helpless ,but as i did you have good friends on here and in your family, if you need anyone to talk to dont feel ashamed to ask for their time , they are here to help you in this bad times,

im getting married next week and my partner has health issues including cancer 3 times ( all clear now ) , i know how hard it is .

take care jim and look back to the life you both had and save those memories
    paul

Please accept our condolences, I hope you have some family near by to help you through the times ahead

I am not a religous man by any means but may your God go with you

Mark and Ed
    My karma ran over your dogma

Hello Jim,

It's not often I post on the BBS these days but being a old pistolero, I always like to keep abreast of what you guys have got going here and we have exchanged posts in the past.

I never exchanged posts with Jan but am well aware of the high regard that the folks on here have for you guys. I'm lost for words my friend. I've been down this particular road a few times now but it never gets any easier. Please accept my deepest sympathy on your sad loss. You are in my thoughts. Take some time out and take care.

Geoff

I'm so sorry for you Jim you said that she had not been well but I was shocked to hear what had happend my thoughts are with you.