Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kibby Open HFT Rnd5 Results

Quote Originally Posted by stillwater View Post
    Sent you a PM hope it makes sense
    Yes got it thanks.

Cool Me me me !!!!!

Oh my God!!
    I'm top of the chart!!
    I don't care if it's only for a day, my name is above Bruce!!!
    What a great sport !! I love it
    I'm beating Bruce, I'm beating Bruce !!
    As you can see this has NOT gone to my head!!
    NUMBER ONE!!
    Life at home is sooooo good
    Thankyou to all my fan's who have supported me, thankyou to you all!!
    See you all soon

THE WIFE!!
    ( who is always on top!!)

Difficult course, though in good company with Mick Goss and Telford,

Couple of targets that were unshootable for shorthouse standers like me as I could not see them,

Though I did manage to kill that Bugger! lurking under the fallen tree which made my day,

Cheers All,

Bernard.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by BIGGS "N" WIFE View Post
    I'm beating Bruce, I'm beating Bruce !!
    I think you ought to get an agreement now.... if you win overall he has to accompany you to the prize giving replete with a pair of pompoms and a ra-ra skirt.

May look frighteningly like Toni Basils "Oh Mickey" video... but I think thats a risk we're willing to take

Quote Originally Posted by Baldee View Post
    Whats all this mean please Greg?

Confusion is a part of life. Well mine anyway.
    It means your losing to a girl me old mate ha ha ha mind you she keeps going on about 80s videos, i think she means Betamax, i think she learnt how to shoot on one of them Atari Game Consoles mind you she aint bad, and the only way you will beat her is if just by chance and im not saying you should but if you accidentally stand on her trigger finger whilst she is being held down you might stand a chance, the only other way you will beat her is in your dreams, keep trying Tele
    [B] Yipee ki yay

A Truth Spoken By The Dark Lord,

Until Ann Holidays in Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by ratgunner View Post
    A Truth Spoken By The Dark Lord,

Until Ann Holidays in Bulgaria
    She wont have to Bernie boy im back in October for 2 weeks so i will come along to see you and if she is about i will see her too, you think im scared of Anne, oh just thought i wont be there when she is ive got to er er er get my haircut and doctor said i cant go out on saturdays but im not scared honest, and with friends like you who needs to worry, see ya`all soon chow chow
    [B] Yipee ki yay

Quote Originally Posted by never too old View Post
    She wont have to Bernie boy im back in October for 2 weeks so i will come along to see you and if she is about i will see her too, you think im scared of Anne, oh just thought i wont be there when she is ive got to er er er get my haircut and doctor said i cant go out on saturdays but im not scared honest, and with friends like you who needs to worry, see ya`all soon chow chow
    Feel another trip to a curryhouse coming on Steve if you can manage two main courses again.
    Last edited by Baldee; 31-07-2010 at 05:20 PM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Baldee View Post
    Feel another trip to a curryhouse coming on Steve if you can manage two main couses again.
    No problem Telford after the stuff ive been eating here two main courses will be great
    [B] Yipee ki yay

Quote Originally Posted by never too old View Post
    No problem Telford after the stuff ive been eating here two main courses will be great

You mean you don't like Grotskiwurst mit Crappenringpeece

God! your hard to Please.

Quote Originally Posted by ratgunner View Post
    You mean you don't like Grotskiwurst mit Crappenringpeece

God! your hard to Please.
    Hey Bernard
    I took your advice and i have been eating what the Bulgarians eat and also watching their tv programmes and the food well its ok but come on where is the fish and chip shop, and the tv well i just havnt got a clue, although i seem to be liked by the locals, i had to go to local Magazine (shop in Bulgaria) to pay my Electric bill for the month and as i was leaving i heard my name being shouted Stefan (Stephen in Bulgaria) turned around and there is the local water man holding up a cold beer and with the temp in the late 30s i thought go on then just the one, this was 4pm and after loads of food and 10 beers i managed to get away at 10pm i asked how much i owed so they worked the bill out and was asked for 4lev (£2 English money) i gave them 10lev which at least covered the beer, next day didnt do a lot, see you in Oct Bernard looking forward to it, happy shooting
    [B] Yipee ki yay