Thread: Fifth UBC Meet 30th October

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeB View Post
    That's a wonderful idea Jim, and I'm sure that Jan would approve.

As Jef said, we need to be encouraging more lady shooters - and what an accolade - the Jan McArthur Memorial Trophy?

Maybe we could commission something suitably sausage-shaped? How fitting a memorial would that be?

Hi Mike.

It is a wonderful idea, the trophy will be ready for the shoot & yes agree with Jef it would be nice more women shooters to be involved aswell as the kids, make it a family thing.

As for the sausage shaped, me JimMc & Jim D are working on a sideshoot target for the our next 6yd comp. (which has been approved by JimMc)

Regards
    Paddy.
    BE-HAPPY-OK

Jim McArthur is offline Frock coat wearing, riverboat dwelling, southern gent
    Quote Originally Posted by Pad. E View Post
    Hi Mike.

It is a wonderful idea, the trophy will be ready for the shoot & yes agree with Jef it would be nice more women shooters to be involved aswell as the kids, make it a family thing.

As for the sausage shaped, me JimMc & Jim D are working on a sideshoot target for the our next 6yd comp. (which has been approved by JimMc)

Regards
    Paddy.

Jim
    UBC's Police Pistol Manager
    "Nasty, noisy things, revolvers, Count. Better stick to air-guns." Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure of the Mazarin Stone