Thread: H4H Rug Auction

H4H Rug Auction

Hi Guys,
    I have some excess Afghan rugs, brought back by myself from Kabul, Afghanistan on Op Herrick 8.
    I have no need for them, so thought I'd auction one off for Help for Heroes.
    Some of my friends have been helped by this charity, and I dare say more will be by the time Herrick 12 is over.
    So this is my way of giving something back.

The rug is roughly 18" wide x 5ft long, burgundy, black, and some white decorative bits. tied ends, typical Afghan and style would make a good runner for a hallway.

First bid at £1....
    I'll pay the postage

Darren
    "Oh Bugger"

Steve Valentine Guest
    I'll give you twenty quid, is it like the one Rowan Atkinson set fire to in the barclycard ads?

I'll try get a photo of it shortly Steve.
    "Oh Bugger"

Well if you're the only taker for the rug Steve i'll give it a shakedown and get it over to you.

Daz.
    "Oh Bugger"

Donation confirmation
    Thank you - your donation of £20.00 has been successful.

Because you gave Gift Aid consent, Help for Heroes can reclaim an additional £5.64 to add to your donation. If you are a higher rate tax payer you can also reclaim £5.00 – please keep a copy of this confirmation for your tax records.

We have sent you an email confirming receipt of your donation. If you have any questions, please quote these numbers:

Bmycharity Reference: 79222074-c1b1-416d-9129-f8add26b47e0

Bank Reference: 24-8-786992

Donating online with Bmycharity is the most efficient way to support Help for Heroes. Our automated donation processing helps minimise the administrative cost of fundraising so every donation goes further in helping the work of Help for Heroes.

View the fundraising page to see how much difference your donation has made.

One donation receipt.
    Rug will be on its way shortly Steve.

Darren
    "Oh Bugger"