Thread: .177 paper punching pellets.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    tufty is offline I wondered how that worked..
    Just re read your post, 20 yards is a very long way for a co2 pistol, I only ever shoot a 20 yd comp with a fully charged pcp cylinder in my lp10
    Steyr LG110 Hunter,AA410 in Gary Cane stock,HC, Steyr LP50,Morini 164ei,Morini CM84e,Anschutz 1417 thumbhole,Rimfire Magic 10/22,Anschutz 1913,Rieder and Lenz Z2,Keppeler 6mmbr

Thanks Everybody - It is good to have other views.
    tuffty's point about 20yards being a a long way for a CO2 pistol is interesting so maybe I should look for a PCP.
    Has anybody else shot a CO2 pistol at 20yards?

When it comes to grouping I am getting most of the holes in the black on a PL15. Not brilliant but 12 week ago I was lucky to get them all in the target

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by tufty View Post
    Just re read your post, 20 yards is a very long way for a co2 pistol, I only ever shoot a 20 yd comp with a fully charged pcp cylinder in my lp10
    The LP10 is regulated, so as long as it's in the green zone you should get the same power wherever the needle sits. I was knocking stuff down at 20 + yards the other day with mine, with the needle dropping well into the yellow.

My Rohm's love the R10, with very good results, I have a Top and a Sport, both of which the power has been changed and both running about 5ft/lb and out to 20 or even 30 yards they do very well. I also have the trainer, which is CO2, would not bother beyond 10 yards with this....

But the R10 are, for me anyway, I think about the best out there...
    It’s sometimes best to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid rather than open your mouth and dispel all doubt…