Thread: Tally 177

Tally 177

any one know a air rifle called a tally what are they worth in 177 ?

You must be referring to the 'TELLY' air rifle. The following might give you more nformation:

RELUM LIMITED
    Previous London distributor of several lines of Hungarian products including airguns, founded by George Muller in 1954.
    Relum is a reverse version of the name Muller. Brands included Relum, Jelly, FEG Telly (sometimes misread as Jelly), Rapide, Taurus, and Super Tornado. Most are heavily built economy line air rifles with .177 MV in the 500FPS area. Relum Limited was still in business as of 1980. Resale values generally well under £75.

ATB, Eric
    Demic, miserable, grumpy old git! Feinwerkbau Sport Appreciation Society.
    I don't mind what sexual, religious or political persuasion you are, just don't impose them on me!!

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Telly, also known as the Relum Jelly (LP25), as the 'T' used on the logo had a swooping tail like a 'J'. I sold a v-vgc example for £60 plus post, but I was lucky. In truth, for a good to very good one, £40 plus post should be top wack . Hope this helps. Atb: G.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

well some ones spot on £49.50 in the 2nd hand shop by us ....lol....