Thread: Advice please

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Advice please

Hi Guy's I know this isn't the right section, but my good friends hang out here, so please forgive me.

As some of you already know, earlier this week my wife left me for another man. Yes it hurts like hell, but i still have two children to look after and am trying to keep life as normal as i can for them.

The reason for my post is, I would like advice from folks in a similiar situation, or those who know how the system works, to find out what benefits i'm entitled to if any. I get child allowance and Tax credit who i will be contacting to let them know the situation. but what else is out the to help me out.

Thank you for any help you can provide, I'm not at my best at the moment and won't be online that often, so i'm sorry if i don't reply to posts straight away

Jason
    Fancy shooting your air pistols & rifles a bit more, then guy's & gal's come visit us at the
    UBC for loads of fun competitions for all types of air pistols and rifles.

Paul55 is offline I get by with a little help from my friends
    I am so sorry to hear this mate. I can't offer you any help, but if you feel the need to talk, rant, wail please contact me. I'll send you my numbers on a PM.

Take care.

Paul
    UBC Resident Cowboy
    St Paul of 55
    Been there, bought it, tried it, sold it

Exclamation Cookie

http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/index.htm sorry to hear your bad news mate, looked up this website which seems to cover all gov agencies Atvb ...mike...

Unhappy Sorry mate!

Jeez Jase, you're not having a good year buddy, I'm really sorry to hear that this has happened to one of the good guys. And the poor kids, their world must be torn apart with all of this, bless them!

Sorry I can't help with your questions, but you have all my contact details if you want to chat anytime, fella.

My thoughts are with you.

Find the address of your nearest Citizens Advice Bureau and phone or pop along to see an advisor - Ours has a drop in surgery where you just go along and are seen there and then but that might not apply everywhere.

Try to gather as much info about your predicament... income/ expense, rent, council tax etc. as you feel might be relevant. The CAB have a huge database covering ALL the subjects you are likely to be concerned about at the moment and will be able to advise, and if necessary, assist you to procure whatever services and benefits you may be entitled to or require.

HTH

Cheer's Guys, a couple of good starting points.

Just to let you guy's know that my 2 lovely children are little stars, and are dealing with this a lot better than i am, they are already taking everything in there stride, and are fine about Mummy coming and going. How do kids do it.

Thanks again

Jason
    Fancy shooting your air pistols & rifles a bit more, then guy's & gal's come visit us at the
    UBC for loads of fun competitions for all types of air pistols and rifles.