Thread: Anybody using an optical booster??

Anybody using an optical booster??

Anybody used an optical booster?? homemade or otherwise?

Optical booster.

I've been using a booster of sorts ever since I've used telescopic sights. Reason is that i shoot right handed but my left eye is dominant.

My boosters are just camera close-up lens/es in a home made eyepiece adaptor. It takes a but of faffing around to get the best distance from the eyepiece but it does give me a much clearer view and reticle image.

The downside is that there is now virtually no eye relief although thats not much of a problem on a PCP.

Like this ....

Colin.

very trick

That looks trick colin, would you be able to fit it in a butler creek scope cover??

Quote Originally Posted by lambsey View Post
    That looks trick colin, would you be able to fit it in a butler creek scope cover??
    Thanks lambsey. It wouldn't work in a butler creek as it has to stay on axis with the eye piece lens and needs to be firmly mounted.

Colin.

I know of several smallbore benchrest shooters that are using the Bullzeye Pro enchancer, and they all seem to think they are very good. I am hoping to get a chance to have a look through one at the up comming UKBR22 Nationals.

Alan
    "If you have a rifle, and you line up back-sight, fore-sight and Frenchman, pull the trigger, the world is suddenly a better place." Bernard Cornwell, in conversation with Mark Urban.

bulls eye

Thats great, please post what you think of them?