Thread: Relum tornado parts needed.

Smile Relum tornado parts needed.

Hi all
    I am looking for a cocking linkage for a relum tornado. Plus a back plug and pin
    The rifle appears to be a .177 version it is has the earlier beech stock with the multiple grooves.
    Protek have not got the earlier cocking linkage in stock i havent tried Chambers or J knib yet.
    any help appreciated.
    Many thanks
    Nick

Norwich 'A Fine City' (unless you're a driver)

Quote Originally Posted by oilyreid View Post
    Hi all
    I am looking for a cocking linkage for a relum tornado. Plus a back plug and pin
    The rifle appears to be a .177 version it is has the earlier beech stock with the multiple grooves.
    Protek have not got the earlier cocking linkage in stock i havent tried Chambers or J knib yet.
    any help appreciated.
    Many thanks
    Nick
    Hi Nick, I have MANY Relum parts, Stocks, pistons, Springs , Sights, Scope rails, A couple of actions & a gun,

have a sort out & post Pics, Ged.

relum parts

Hi Ged

I need a stock and scope rail for a tornado action I bought recently on here, could you help me with these items?
    If so let me know how much.

best regards

Neil

Smile Thanks to all that have posted

Thanks to all that are helping.
    The .177 relum is rare and thankfully the loading tap is sound Protek have 2000 in stock in.22 no .177.
    Fortunately with the skills and support available on the bbs the rifle will live again.
    I make a habit of thanking those that have helped or responded we all like to be thanked and recognised when we make an effort,
    Again many thanks.
    Nick

Please PM me with your needs....I may be able to help where others failed..may be able to..

Quote Originally Posted by neilycoss View Post
    Hi Ged

I need a stock and scope rail for a tornado action I bought recently on here, could you help me with these items?
    If so let me know how much.

best regards

Neil
    I have a stock, Its painted black ! I haven,t found the scope rail, But i have it , Stock £20, Break barrel relum £50, check them out first as I have had them a while, & Sort out Pics of spares Etc Ged.