Thread: FWB 124 VALUATION please. Bit special?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

FWB 124 VALUATION please. Bit special?

So i've come to the professionals to seek some knowledge. In my collection i have a fwb sport mk1. its 177 tuned by v-mach and running at 11.7. Fired 4 pellets since total rebuild. Complete re-blue, engraved trigger guard and tune up...this is the bit you make like? ser no. 17738. Whats it worth in todays market? as i may sell due to my growing webley venom collection.

Many thanks for the help and advice.

Kind Regards
    Mach 1.5

Quote Originally Posted by Mach 1.5 View Post
    So i've come to the professionals to seek some knowledge. In my collection i have a fwb sport mk1. its 177 tuned by v-mach and running at 11.7. Fired 4 pellets since total rebuild. Complete re-blue, engraved trigger guard and tune up...this is the bit you make like? ser no. 17738. Whats it worth in todays market? as i may sell due to my growing webley venom collection.

Many thanks for the help and advice.

Kind Regards
    Mach 1.5
    pictures will help ( although i never give valuations but someone will )
    i have three with lower serial numbers than yours so dont think its that old
    dont think the re blue will add anything to the value though
    try get pics up

snipperuk Guest
    dont know but i have a wanted ad for one running

I've seen and held this gun - its beautiful!

The rebluing is excellent and I don't believe it should detract from the value - its not like e.g an Airsporter where the etching is lost.

I'd love to say its worth a £100 and hope to be first to the button when it comes on sale, but I suspect it will be somewhat more than that!!!!!!
    Happy Shooting!! Paul.
    "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking that we used when we created them" - Albert Einstein.

I sold a vgc tuned (but not V-Mac tuned) FWB 124 fitted with a Theoben mod for £275 plus post a while back, so as this is a V-Mac, although very difficult to value without photos, I would say the above sounds as if it should be worth around the £300/325 mark (plus post) all day long.

Rgds Charlie.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Brown View Post
    I sold a vgc tuned (but not V-Mac tuned) FWB 124 fitted with a Theoben mod for £275 plus post a while back, so as this is a V-Mac, although very difficult to value without photos, I would say the above sounds as if it should be worth around the £300/325 mark (plus post) all day long.

Rgds Charlie.
    really
    http://www.airgunbbs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=478641

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Brown View Post

Rgds Charlie.
    Quote Originally Posted by mallyally View Post
    ... Yep. I set the deal up for him ... Charles me 'ol chum. Looking at Mally's link, it seems you were done !!!

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.