Thread: MLAGB @ Mapledurham

MLAGB @ Mapledurham

Attended the Mapledurham Royal County Game Fair at the weekend with the family and spent most of the day at the MLAGB stand. Highly addictive shooting with friendly, expert advise. I got to shoot nearly all the guns including the mighty 4 bore Even my children ( 4 & 6 ) had a go with the 410.
    If anyone on here was/is part of the team then 'thanks'.

Where do I sign up !
    Making waves since 1971.

Have a look at the MLAGB website.That will give you more info on local clubs and how to join.
    It can be very addictive.I don't shoot shotgun but my rifle collection is getting bigger.

Andy

Glad you enjoyed yourself. If you want to follow up with M/L shooting take a look at the Surrey branch website at http://www.mlagb-surrey.org.uk/ where you can put in a request for us to contact you. We normally shoot shotgun on the first Sunday morning of every month near to Bisley, and Rifles and pistols on the second Sunday afternoon of each month. You would be most welcome to drop in to have a look and sign up if you like what you see. I am in Reading so if you want to talk you could comtact me through the website above.

Regards

Pete