Thread: Kibworth Today and Chris Cundey Top Gentleman

Kibworth Today and Chris Cundey Top Gentleman

Hi Everyone,

I guess you all now this but credit where it's due what a top gentlemen Chris Cundey is.

At Kibworth today Chris gave a young lad an Air Arms S200 from his fund and a scope was generously donated by the Kibworth Gun Shop.

All I can say what a top guy and the WOW from the young lad and his total look of surprise and delight at getting a gun was unmissable, it brought several tears to my eyes.

MAD of course are putting on a shoot next weekend for this cause, I hope as many of you can attend and what a great credit Chris is to this sport.

Nicky
    Team Kibworth 2011 UKAHFT.
    Proud to be part of the Daystate UKAHFT winning team 2010.
    http://www.cambridgehft.co.uk/

I totally agree, nice one Chris.
    A very happy lad indeed when we saw him, and was on his 2nd air fill too!
    Good luck Tom with the S200.
    Chris always has time for the youngsters and really helps with some very good advice, which I find helpful too. Cheers Chris.
    Keep up the good work and lets all dig deep for a very worthy cause-the shooters of the future.

Another great day at Kibby as always, well done guys on a superb course.
    Looking forward to next weekend already.

Lloyd & Evan

Top Man

I would like to second all of the above from Pistol girl and add a massive thanks from Tom who gratefully received the S200 combo from Chris today at Kibby he is absolutely chuffed to bits and could not wait to get it zeroed after the shoot, thanks also to Greg for twisting the shops arm for a scope (green and red illuminated reticule (I am not at all a jealous dad!!!)) We had a great time at the shoot as always on a nicely set course and a bit of sun to go with it for a change!

The look on the lad's face when Chris gave him the combo was priceless......

Neil
    Current airguns:- Steyr LG110: Steyr LP10: Air Arms HFT500: Weihrauch97 fully customised.

Excellent One Chris

Could not get over the expression on Tom's face when he realised that he was being given a Combo and Bag,

I nearly forgot to clap

Nice one Chris and all those that contributed.
    Last edited by ratgunner; 28-08-2010 at 08:30 PM.

Truly was a joy to see,
    Also thanks to everyone that gave a donation to the fund today and thanks to Bob Skidmore for introducing us all to iron Plate, which turned out to be quiet a competative event, am I right in thinking that a certain Mr Cundey just pipped Sappa Turner to first place??????
    Daystate MK4 ST Burris FullfieldII
    Even a broken watch tells the right time twice a day
    http://kibworthairgunclub.freeforums.org/index.php

Quote Originally Posted by stillwater View Post
    Truly was a joy to see,
    Also thanks to everyone that gave a donation to the fund today and thanks to Bob Skidmore for introducing us all to iron Plate, which turned out to be quiet a competative event, am I right in thinking that a certain Mr Cundey just pipped Sappa Turner to first place??????
    You are indeed Greg. Methinks we'll not see the last of this it's surprising how competitive it makes people. Whats best though is the smile it puts on everyones face as they begin to realise just how hard it is to hit those ruddy great big metal plates, I mean, compared to a 40mm kill zone they are HUGE aren't they? and they aren't very far away either....who could possibly miss them?

I've posted the scores etc on a different thread. Those who were just watching and enjoying the spectacle, come on, next time get yer feet wet, you'll find it a lot of fun.

Regards one and all
    Bob
    (6am here and just leaving for a session of Practical Pistol at Bisley)
    He who dies with the most toys wins. Flying, shooting, fishing and sports cars, what more could a man want.

Greg...2.84 seconds for all 5 plates.

There was £155 in the bucket so many, many thany thanks to all at Kibworth for an absolutely fantastic day out
    Chairman Emley Moor F.T.C. 2023 - Misfits champ, HFT extreme champ, NEFTA hunter champ, Midlands Hunter champ, UKAHFT champ.
    https://sites.google.com/site/emleymoorftc/contact-us

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
    Greg...2.84 seconds for all 5 plates.

There was £155 in the bucket so many, many thany thanks to all at Kibworth for an absolutely fantastic day out
    Wow on both counts, K's face was a picture when he heard that you had beat his time
    makes my 5 secs look realy poor will have to try harder next time.
    As Chirs has already said many many thanks to everyone that contributed in any way yesterday, it is much appreciated
    Daystate MK4 ST Burris FullfieldII
    Even a broken watch tells the right time twice a day
    http://kibworthairgunclub.freeforums.org/index.php