Thread: Kibworth Pistol Interactive Speed Shoot

Kibworth Pistol Interactive Speed Shoot

We had what I hope was perceived to be a great & varied days shooting at Kibworth today. Rob, Greg and the team put out a lovely Open course which was thoroughly enjoyable and congratulations to those of you who got in the high 50’s, no doubt Greg will be posting the scores elsewhere on this forum.
    Mid week I was asked to set up a steel plate speed shoot so that we could run a charity side shoot both before the briefing for HFT and then continue after everyone had shot the HFT course. The prize for the winner was a bottle of wine and we asked for a donation of just £1 for which people were given 3 runs at a 5 plate course. The pellets and CO2 were donated by Kibworth members, you know who you are and I thank you for your generosity.
    The following people entered into the spirit of things and they are listed below with their best times (in seconds).
    Dan 5.7
    Jon 5.64
    UK Neil 3.87
    Bob1 4.14
    Anthony (Bruce & Andreas little man) 10
    Nicola 7.9
    Greg H 5.01
    Greg Jr 5.25
    Kieran T 3.2
    Megan 30
    Bernie 5.09
    Tim 7.45
    Telford 3.72
    Bruce 5.85
    Andrea 10.29
    Phil 3.88
    Anne 3.31
    Nicki P 6.9
    Chris C 2.84
    So well done and THANK YOU to all those who took part , some of you had more than one go and this little side shoot raised £23 toward the Chris Cundy Combo. With other donations on the day I believe Kibworth’s brilliant visitors and members raised over £80 for this worthy cause and I saw a young lad by the name of TOM receive a lovely rifle, case and scope from Chris, when his name was called out his little face lit up like a torch, it was priceless.
    As you can see from the above times, Chris Cundy won the speed shoot, followed closely by Kieran Turner and Telford. The last I saw was Chris C. Running off to look for a lady to give the wine to.
    Once again thanks to everyone who took part for your generosity, companionship and patience with my attempts at being a Range Officer for the proceedings.
    Cheers One and all
    Bob
    He who dies with the most toys wins. Flying, shooting, fishing and sports cars, what more could a man want.

Thanks for organising the metal plate shooting Bobski, It was ace to find out just how rubbish I am at it,

But great fun none the less,

Bernie (Aaaagh!)

The speed shoot was highly additive.

For info there was £155 in total in the bucket

Many thanks
    Chairman Emley Moor F.T.C. 2023 - Misfits champ, HFT extreme champ, NEFTA hunter champ, Midlands Hunter champ, UKAHFT champ.
    https://sites.google.com/site/emleymoorftc/contact-us

Smile Rat de tat de tat

Oh Bob, what have you started.......

There is a noise like a gattling gun eminating from the garage.

Dad has a new found enthusiasm for his Crosman C40 and is expelling pellets like they are going out of fashion.
    We are awaiting a note under the kitchen door asking for sandwiches and a fresh flask to be sent out.

I'll have to have a go at this!
    "Improvise, adapt and overcome."

I can count to potato.

I can just visualise you with an air Gatling Gun Richard

Looks like you are on to a winner here Bob,
    Shall we put it out again at our next pistol comp on the 18th Sept
    Or maybe turn it into a new competition on the 1st Sat of the month
    Daystate MK4 ST Burris FullfieldII
    Even a broken watch tells the right time twice a day
    http://kibworthairgunclub.freeforums.org/index.php

Quote Originally Posted by delta1 View Post
    I'll have to have a go at this!
    Rich.....it's an awesome idea for a sideshoot, really addictive though.
    Chairman Emley Moor F.T.C. 2023 - Misfits champ, HFT extreme champ, NEFTA hunter champ, Midlands Hunter champ, UKAHFT champ.
    https://sites.google.com/site/emleymoorftc/contact-us

Quote Originally Posted by stillwater View Post
    Looks like you are on to a winner here Bob,
    Shall we put it out again at our next pistol comp on the 18th Sept
    Or maybe turn it into a new competition on the 1st Sat of the month
    I'd be up for that, I have received further training from Mario Chan (I.P.A.S Association Chief Range Officer) and am now serving a 3 sanctioned I.P.A.S Match apprenticeship before I can call myself a competent I.P.A.S Association Range Officer. HOWEVER, It does mean I am allowed to shout louder now, so be warned

We could easily add this as an extension of the pistol hft comp on our pistol day. Perhaps we should warn Richard/Mick to keep a good stock of CO2 multi-shot pistols.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
    Rich.....it's an awesome idea for a sideshoot, really addictive though.
    ROFL
    Chris, you are not going to know this, but Richard (Delta1) is taking the Kibworth Pistol Interactive Speed Shoot. He has already been running a steel plate speed shoot for UBC and Redhill Revolvers (Steve & Sarah Primes new club in Birstall, Leicester).
    He who dies with the most toys wins. Flying, shooting, fishing and sports cars, what more could a man want.

Quote Originally Posted by BobSki View Post
    I'd be up for that, I have received further training from Mario Chan (I.P.A.S Association Chief Range Officer) and am now serving a 3 sanctioned I.P.A.S Match apprenticeship before I can call myself a continent I.P.A.S Association Range Officer. HOWEVER, It does mean I am allowed to shout louder now, so be warned

Fixed it for you.....

ROFL
    Chris, you are not going to know this, but Richard (Delta1) is taking the Kibworth Pistol Interactive Speed Shoot. He has already been running a steel plate speed shoot for UBC and Redhill Revolvers (Steve & Sarah Primes new club in Birstall, Leicester).
    Wha.....???
    "Improvise, adapt and overcome."

I can count to potato.