We had what I hope was perceived to be a great & varied days shooting at Kibworth today. Rob, Greg and the team put out a lovely Open course which was thoroughly enjoyable and congratulations to those of you who got in the high 50’s, no doubt Greg will be posting the scores elsewhere on this forum.
Mid week I was asked to set up a steel plate speed shoot so that we could run a charity side shoot both before the briefing for HFT and then continue after everyone had shot the HFT course. The prize for the winner was a bottle of wine and we asked for a donation of just £1 for which people were given 3 runs at a 5 plate course. The pellets and CO2 were donated by Kibworth members, you know who you are and I thank you for your generosity.
The following people entered into the spirit of things and they are listed below with their best times (in seconds).
Dan 5.7
Jon 5.64
UK Neil 3.87
Bob1 4.14
Anthony (Bruce & Andreas little man) 10
Nicola 7.9
Greg H 5.01
Greg Jr 5.25
Kieran T 3.2
Megan 30
Bernie 5.09
Tim 7.45
Telford 3.72
Bruce 5.85
Andrea 10.29
Phil 3.88
Anne 3.31
Nicki P 6.9
Chris C 2.84
So well done and THANK YOU to all those who took part , some of you had more than one go and this little side shoot raised £23 toward the Chris Cundy Combo. With other donations on the day I believe Kibworth’s brilliant visitors and members raised over £80 for this worthy cause and I saw a young lad by the name of TOM receive a lovely rifle, case and scope from Chris, when his name was called out his little face lit up like a torch, it was priceless.
As you can see from the above times, Chris Cundy won the speed shoot, followed closely by Kieran Turner and Telford. The last I saw was Chris C. Running off to look for a lady to give the wine to.
Once again thanks to everyone who took part for your generosity, companionship and patience with my attempts at being a Range Officer for the proceedings.
Cheers One and all
Bob