Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Air Arms S400 MPR Target Rifle

RobinC is offline Awesome Shooting Coach and Author.
    Whilst not legal to buy mail order from the UK, it is legal to buy mail order in the UK from the EU (quirk of EU law that even our Jobsworths could not get around or get stopped!) So get searching on those German sites. Stopper, Schiesssport Buinger, and many more, as well as eGun. Georg Knappworst often has S/H match rifles and they are very helpfull, I bought an air pistol from them. You just need to prove by sending a copy of your passport or other rock solid means that you are over 18.
    In England FWB 300's & Walther LGR's go for around £250, the 600 series FWB's go for under £500, all are pure match rifles and a better choice for 10 mts.
    Good shooting.
    Robin
    Last edited by RobinC; 05-09-2010 at 05:10 PM.
    Walther KK500 Alutec expert special - Barnard .223 "wilde" in a Walther KK500 Alutec stock, mmm...tasty!! - Keppeler 6 mmBR with Walther grip and wood! I may be a Walther-phile?

Following on from RobinC's post has anyone purchased a rifle from one of these German suppliers. If so what sort of service did you get and what was the cost of sending the rifle to the UK.

Also has anyone had any warranty problems by purchasing abroad.

Thanks, Dave R

Dave
    As I said I bought a s/h pistol from Georg Knappworst, I did most by e mail in English with a short phone call in English/German to be sure. They were very helpfull, payment was a pain as they did not do cards, although others will as well as paypal, I did it by bank money transfer. As soon as payment went through the gun arrived by carrier two days later.
    Robin
    Walther KK500 Alutec expert special - Barnard .223 "wilde" in a Walther KK500 Alutec stock, mmm...tasty!! - Keppeler 6 mmBR with Walther grip and wood! I may be a Walther-phile?

To return to your interest in Match target 10 mt rifle, as a guide as to what is available, some German sites have the new Hammerli AR 20 at 699 euros around £600 on todays rate. Can't comment on the rifle as havn't seen one in the metal.
    Robin