Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alecto longer barrels

Quote Originally Posted by tayloriand View Post
    Most of these guys are custom hobby machinists who spend their spare time making great custom parts at great prices. Therefore they may not check emails for a few days and I received a reply after only a day or two. Muzzlemack has a good reputation on the Green and Yellow Forums in the States.
    I see so how much does he charge to post to the uk if he does, I noticed the website said some countrys he would not post to.

Contacted muzzlemack and he has stopped making these about two weeks ago. I am planning to source a 2300T .177 barrel, have it cut to 8.5" and turned to fit. I also have the instructions to reduce the power should it bring it too close to 6ftlb.
    Good Deals with: Gazza, Fred, muts65, Brian747, wombat100, Tweaky (BSAOG), the wizard, delboy, craigy, skygrowler, JTH71, pgm112, Doger21, shootingmad, PHOBUS, bhill22, pmcb, pablo19, BobSki, Petay, Double Tap, Geoff555, Wild dogman, Multijet, BANANAMAN, RapidNick

I know this is an old thread, but I came across it while looking into purchasing an Alecto and the additional stock. Another result that came up was for the Chambers website who are doing extended barrels, though it doesn't say how long they are....but they are listed in all three calibres and threaded, though this means they have to be sent to an RFD, though the law does say if you send your part for repair, they can send the replacement direct

This pistol is available in other countries with a longer barrell and the relief valve set to allow up to 4 pump strokes.

In these versions it is way over UK legal power so be careful with longer barrells!