Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Horsham Open Sunday 5/09/10

Quite pleased with my score, as they were all standing......

Thanks Derek and all the Horsham boys, great fun, got all the hard ones, missed all the easy ones..?
    Thanks to my partner..(Well shot my friend)....now Peg two...I say it was 15mm, Chris reckons full size...Well? (by the way, Chris pressed the 'reject call' button on my hands free, whilst i was talking to you..)

Spongey! ....Matt, i do believe you lied!...

XX
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Great Day

Good shoot.
    Good company.
    Thanks for a great day.
    See you all at Ford.
    ( Despite Chris saying "The Hobbits were running around in the undergrowth moving targets", not sure if Jon was at work today)
    "If you are not living on the edge you are taking up too much room!."

Feral is offline One of my mil dots is missing
    Agreed Nigel, top shoot and good fun, the rifle seems spot on after some TLC, still kicking myself for dinking the second loftedone... my head was saying 'aim inside the bottom' and my hands were saying 'Bob on, Bob on'

My head was right of course but a dink is better than a miss!

Thanks Derek and co.

Cliff
    Walther dominator Lightstream FFP, s200 with Viper 10x44 - Buxted HFT My A4 Targets - HFT Kill zone sizes

deg-rytonw Guest
    Its Ok Mike I really try not to take things personally.

Sorry about the lack of competition from the Hawks this week.

But it is good to see one of our own at the top of the board. good shooting Steve hope your mate had fun.

Thanks to all for coming along, we will have to make it a bit easier, next time as you are still having trouble with our little course.

Yet another crap score from me lets hope i can do better next time. seem to be saying that a lot this year

See you all at Ford

Derek