Thread: Forum Rules and Information

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Engage brain before typing

Sorry guys posted a thread (innocently) with AT involved, I was want a used rifle and didnt want one that had been messed with, I read the rules after my first post. I always start to build flat pack furniture before i read instructions too!

Understood

Will comply.
    Ken McC

understood!

Just wanted to say to Delta1 that you seem to have come up with a pretty reasonable set of rules, explained with resepct & humour which I can't see anyone could object too. Pretty adaptable with few changes to any forum I guess. Have dabbled with a few (car) forums before - this seems VERY prpfessional in comparison!
    Didn't want to come over as a kiss-arse, I just think people who do jobs well should get some credit, and people who devote their time4 so freely should get a big THANK YOU from all of us who benefit
    Thanks, David

Valuation thread protocol - Gareth WB's note

Have been reading around the forum & the rules, and have found that I've broken this one already! This will presumably have been picked up by the moderator looking at my reply to the thread concerned - it certainly didn't get posted, but I did hear back from the original poster.
    I just wanted to make sure I didn't just get the guy concerned into trouble for my mistake.
    Thanks for your efforts keeping the site going. David

My mistake!

I was told about this site after ringing round some shops regarding selling my gun. I joined and tried to post my 'gun for sale ad' straight away, before reading the rules....school boy error! I'm sorry, and after reading the rules above it makes complete sense. You have totry and protect your members. I'm glad I joined though because I was going to sell and stop shooting, but after reading so many posts my juices are flowing again and I'm considering going gas powered!!;-)

Rules should be followed

Understand, new member
    RonG

Rules read, understood and digested. I wish all forums had a similar set of rules.

ukchris, new member.

Cool

Totally agree. Rules understood
    Alexw9073 out
    Falcon Raptor .177 / Weirauch HW80