Thread: Bsa mercury challinger price please

Bsa mercury challinger price please

Hi
    Iam have been having sort out as i have to many guns and they just dont get used, i not sure if i should sell this one as i may regret it, so after a value for it please.
    Its a BSA Mercury Challenger in .177, blueing good, stock good, it is a real 177 barrel numbers are right, its had a lot of work on it to smooth things out,better cocking leaver, and is very smooth to shoot, it has a Tasco 4x32 jap scope from around the same time the rifle was made, and has a sling fitted.
    As i say just wanting a value at the moment with a veiw to selling.
    Thanks
    JJJJJJ

Quote Originally Posted by jjjjjj View Post
    Hi
    Iam have been having sort out as i have to many guns and they just dont get used, i not sure if i should sell this one as i may regret it, so after a value for it please.
    Its a BSA Mercury Challenger in .177, blueing good, stock good, it is a real 177 barrel numbers are right, its had a lot of work on it to smooth things out,better cocking leaver, and is very smooth to shoot, it has a Tasco 4x32 jap scope from around the same time the rifle was made, and has a sling fitted.
    As i say just wanting a value at the moment with a veiw to selling.
    Thanks
    JJJJJJ
    Hi

Pics would certainly help!

Yes you may well regret it if you sell it; I did! Well, I actually gave mine away and it was mint!! What sort of eejit does that make anyone??

That may well be floating around in Sussex since we lived in Crowborough at the time!

ATVB
    David
    Last edited by TopDog; 03-09-2010 at 05:35 AM. Reason: Added note
    May today be the best day of your life and all your tomorrows even better!!