Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is it just me (tumbleweed) or is it quiet on here....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jjjjjj View Post
    Hi
    Yes very quite i asked what a 177 mercury chalenger in very good condition was worth the other day i had one reply but no price given, i thought about £150 maybe £200 with the right jap tasco scope, no one intrested so iam am going to keep it now.
    JJJJJJ
    Hi JJJJJJ

That was no-one interested in suggesting a price!!

Selling, particularly in this climate is a different matter and if it eats no meat . . . . !

Very nice and much under-rated rifles!

Can't read the market at the moment, I've recently sold some that I thought would be difficult to shift but got snapped up and others which I expected to fly out, no interest! Good job the numbers are only just unmanageable!

Keep smiling; holidays nearly over!! Long dark evenings will get the blood stirring again!

ATVB
    David
    May today be the best day of your life and all your tomorrows even better!!

ggggr is offline part time super hero and seeker of justice
    Quote Originally Posted by hwvixen View Post
    Is everyone off on their jollies.... seems very quiet on here at the moment..?
    Well I didn't want to start a new thread
    It has been very quiet on here recently
    Cooler than Mace Windu with a FRO, walking into Members Only and saying "Bitches, be cool"

For a second, I thought the old bugger was back on here, then I looked at the thread start date Shame realy coz I did like to tease the 'old bell ender'

yes it dose seem very quiet here at the moment, I am picking up a Hawk mark 2 with 2 barrels and a Merlin latter and am looking forward to that, at the prices offerd they were to good to miss. Money is tight across the board at the moment so I think people are more selective in there purchases. Still think this is the best and the frendliest part of bbs myself. atb

Quote Originally Posted by Binners View Post
    For a second, I thought the old bugger was back on here, then I looked at the thread start date Shame realy coz I did like to tease the 'old bell ender'
    And there lies at least art of the problem. So many of the old "characters" have been banned (by what I would call over-zealous moderating) that at least a portion of the BBS' soul has been lost.
    Happy Shooting!! Paul.
    "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking that we used when we created them" - Albert Einstein.

The sun has come out so I've gone nocturnal and been testing NV kit; which is more advanced than a candle. Also got out and did some zeroing All that sunshine shows up the dust so a spring clean is in order.
    Things are tight as you need to need something real bad to buy. A 335 for £120 in good nick is a bargain; what can you buy for that? Have one love it. There was a Air Logic Genesis for £750 which don't come up often. Missed the very nice Park93. I'm looking for a Challenger in .22 (normally I prefer .177, but not this time). I also want a Webley MKI Vulcan in .22 but can only find MKII's! And then there is the Mint Omega in .177.
    It might be quiet but we are still looking... just got to be the right thing.

Phoenix meeting at the end of the month so that will be nice.

They banned some of my favourite guns.. I hate banning.. 6 month in the cooler is plenty. (They are probably now councillors for UKIP; I like mad).

Phoenix Meeting 2013

[QUOTE=Muskett;595472

Phoenix meeting at the end of the month so that will be nice.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah something to look forward to 24th -26th May so start getting the funds together now !

Regards

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by Binners View Post

Bit of a typo 'old bell targeter'

ggggr is offline part time super hero and seeker of justice
    HwVixen used to contribute quite a bit and I believe he has some good stuff. He helped me out a few times.

However, I just did a search on here for "Quiet" and this seemed the best thread to use rather than start a new one.

Stuff for sale, problems and projects are all interesting to read.
    Cooler than Mace Windu with a FRO, walking into Members Only and saying "Bitches, be cool"