Thread: Hello from Somerset

Hello from Somerset

Hi, I am here to get advice on what is the best airgun outfit to get as we have just bought a small farm and have a vermin (rats) issue. As we have animals Cat/dog chicken and horses we are not keen on posions... and I quite fancey a bit of rabbit stew from the many we seem to have in the paddocks...

Any advice is welcomed...

cheers Aaron

timmaaah is offline I'm starting to like my arse!
    Hello and welcome

Quote Originally Posted by AaronPayne View Post
    Hi, I am here to get advice on what is the best airgun outfit to get as we have just bought a small farm and have a vermin (rats) issue. As we have animals Cat/dog chicken and horses we are not keen on posions... and I quite fancey a bit of rabbit stew from the many we seem to have in the paddocks...

cheers Aaron
    Hi Aaron, all depends on on your budget, do you intend to just shoot vermin or are you intending to enjoy some target work for fun as well?
    If you just want something cheap and cheerful then mole valley on Bath rd have got cometa's at reasonable prices. I currently use an Air Arms Prosport for Vermin work and fun. If you'ld like to try it, let me know and I'll arrange something next time I'm at Dunwear.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronPayne View Post

cheers Aaron
    Hi Aaron, all depends on on your budget, do you intend to just shoot vermin or are you intending to enjoy some target work for fun as well?
    If you just want something cheap and cheerful then mole valley on Bath rd have got cometa's at reasonable prices. I currently use an Air Arms Prosport for Vermin work and fun. If you'ld like to try it, let me know and I'll arrange something next time I'm at Dunwear.

Hello and welcome

A very warm welcome to this fine forum it’s good to have you join us ………………….…