Thread: Daystate Mk3 FT and HFT option, input needed

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    David,
    I agree this wouldn't stop the 'Nil Points' but it would stop the guns firing when getting up & moving between lanes which I have seen on more than one occasion when the gun is left switched on. Personally I wouldn't use a fixed single shot feature as I would get sick of turning the gun off & on between the two targets on a lane, if you had the option you can always set it to one if you prefer & if you did get 'Nil Point' on the '2' setting you've only yourself to blame.

Pete.

Quote Originally Posted by Scooby
    David,
    I agree this wouldn't stop the 'Nil Points' but it would stop the guns firing when getting up & moving between lanes which I have seen on more than one occasion when the gun is left switched on.
    Pete.
    If that happens then it should be treated as an ND and the person concerned should be warned for a safety violation and removed from the shoot if it happens again. Like when wearing car seat belts was made compulsory - if you've got one fitted you have to wear it. Safety catches should be treated the same IMO. We have a duty to keep all shoots safe whether it be FT, HFT, hunting, at the club or plinking in the garden.

David