Thread: CZ 452 2E ZKM .22lr Rimfire Rifle.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    got one in .17 Hmr
    Excellent Rifles

Hi!! Really interesting post to read as I am looking to get a CZ in .22 flavour!!

I shall take this post on board when I finally get round to buying a Rimfire.

Regards, Steve

455 is out next year early. worth a wait and look

Good information. I really rate CZ rifles, generally no frills (though the new laminate thumbhole stock is very sexy!!)

Got my FAC application in at the moment with FEO visit next week

If all goes to plan a CZ 452 in 22LR will be first purchase followed by a .17HMR later... Though truthfully a SAKO Finnfire in .22LR would probably tempt me if I could find a tidy one at sensible money

Tank is offline Fat things go slowly up hills
    Really liked the vid on zeroing and poi, very useful and illustrates easily what can be hard to explain. I reckon having shot .17hmr that i'll be going for that over a .22lr but still sticking with CZ 452.

cz 452

Quote Originally Posted by willybomber1 View Post
    Really liked the vid on zeroing and poi, very useful and illustrates easily what can be hard to explain. I reckon having shot .17hmr that i'll be going for that over a .22lr but still sticking with CZ 452.
    I have the cz 452 in both cals and i use the .22 a lot more both great guns

The 452 is an awesome rifle and if you buy one it "will" outlive you, but if you call rimfire magic and buy the £15 trigger kit you'll massively improve it. Oh yeah, and buy the American not the 2E, much nicer gun!

good write up on your CZ however one thing i would question the accuracy thing you mention you say no target rifle the only thing i can say is you must have a problem with yours maybe the front action screw anyway i only comment because i have the CZ in 452 in both .22lr and .17HMR in the Varmint flavour and 16" barrels and i would and have at the gun club put them against many Target made rifles including Annies and have out shot them at 100 yrds with my .22lr i can clover leaf a bullseye so maybe your CZ has a prob.

paul
    I have guns because i enjoy shooting, what i dont enjoy is being screwed by red tape and a dishonest government.