Thanks fulloffish, I did plan to go to be honest - but decided against it after reading some reviews and feedback. It's quite a journey for me and I just wanted to check buyer expereinces before I went over.

I was shocked to read what I did , and don't usually rely on others. I prefer to make up my own mind regardless, but it was quite clear that bargains weren't to be had and pre & post sale (trying to be poilte) could be questionable at times .

I guess feedback threads do make a difference to trade after all! I didn't think they really would but in this case it's held me back so far .

To be fair general customer service was praised too, but I need advice I can rely on at the moment so any doubt over equipment advice and post sale service makes me a bit sceptical.

I feel a little guilty for not visitng to be totally honest, I've not given them the benefit of the doubt - but when my budget is tight and I'm trying hard not to make a mistake, last thing I want is to come home with unsuitable hardware.

How do we know if we're getting good advice any other way? I guess all folks new to air rifle shooting are in a similar position unless they have a trusted established shooter alongside.

That's what we need a 'personal shopper service' to hold our hand and ensure we make good buying decisons. If the girls can have the service for shoes I'm damn sure we can justify it for rifles