Thread: Hammerli AR20FT - any mods done?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hammerli AR20FT - any mods done?

I have read on here that some guys have fitted wood bits on their Hammerli AR20FT rifles, and had some other mods done as well.

PLEASE would you post some pics of any and all mods you have done to your Hammerli AR20FT rifles - with there being so much interest in this rifle, it would really be great to hear what you have done, and to see it in pics.

Anyone managed to silence it yet??

Thank you kindly.

Cheers

Robbie
    Steyr LG110FT & March 8-80x56 IR

Quote Originally Posted by Globalstar66 View Post
    I have read on here that some guys have fitted wood bits on their Hammerli AR20FT rifles, and had some other mods done as well.

PLEASE would you post some pics of any and all mods you have done to your Hammerli AR20FT rifles - with there being so much interest in this rifle, it would really be great to hear what you have done, and to see it in pics.

Anyone managed to silence it yet??

Thank you kindly.

Cheers

Robbie
    with .22's still being cheaper I am interested if anyone has converted the rifle for hunting, the main mod for me would be changing the steel cylinder to an ALU one.

I've replaced the rubber butt pad with a butt hook, but not had a chance to mod anything else yet. Need to take the butt hook off and polish the plate i made to adapt it for this rifle, so its not quite finished yet.

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/j...y1/hook002.jpg

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/j...y1/hook003.jpg

Thanks for the effort to show us. Looks great already!!!

Come on guys, I know thee are more. Please do show.

Cheers

Robbie
    Steyr LG110FT & March 8-80x56 IR

not my rifle but i did see one this weekend that had a titanium tube and quickfill, offset pistol grip and looked like wallnut cheek piece and after market butt hook, tube looked great and obviously lighter and i liked the look of the cheek piece in wood made it look more expensive over the plastic, spoke to the owner and he was talking about doing some shroud mods in the near future. no pics sadly but hes from north devon if he reads this perhaps he will post a pic.

atb

martin
    HW100s .177, Hawke SR6 (hunting and hft)
    AA Protarget mk3 carbine, custom shroud, Falcon T35
    Steyr LG110, Falcon T50

Quote Originally Posted by m_pragnell View Post
    not my rifle but i did see one this weekend that had a titanium tube and quickfill, offset pistol grip and looked like wallnut cheek piece and after market butt hook, tube looked great and obviously lighter and i liked the look of the cheek piece in wood made it look more expensive over the plastic, spoke to the owner and he was talking about doing some shroud mods in the near future. no pics sadly but hes from north devon if he reads this perhaps he will post a pic.

atb

martin
    That will be Jimmer from East Devon FTC....PM Raider on here and I am sure he will do pics or he may even be along soon.
    http://www.eastdevonftc.co.uk

On a break from FT.