Thread: HELP!! gamo r-77 problem

HELP!! gamo r-77 problem

i have a gamo r-77 4" and the little plastic mechanism that turns the revolver came loose and wasnt spinning the revolver. does anyone know how this piece goes back together? or does anyone have one that they could take a picture of it so i may be able to see how it goes back together? any help would be appreciated

Jim McArthur is offline Frock coat wearing, riverboat dwelling, southern gent
    I have one, let me look at it to try to visualize your problem.

Jim
    UBC's Police Pistol Manager
    "Nasty, noisy things, revolvers, Count. Better stick to air-guns." Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure of the Mazarin Stone

ill take a picture and post it in a few minutes of the piece im talking about

this is the piece that was loose in the gun and i have the little spring that goes with it but cant figure out how it goes together to make the hammer still pull and the revolving part still spin

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...0916101650.jpg

anyone? im desperate to fix this thing so i can shoot it

Gamo77

If you go on Chambers gun spares site there is an exploded diagram of this model. Hope this helps.

You have PM.

Jim
    "Nasty, noisy things, revolvers, Count. Better stick to air-guns." Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure of the Mazarin Stone

somebody else has to have one of these, this gun is going in the trash if nobody can help

Check my new PM.

Jim