Thread: Springer ? 200yds possible ???

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I've seen a guy hit a 4 inch rimfire spinner at 80 yards freestanding on open sights with a HW80And then repeat the featon more than one occasion.I will admit it was an FAC powered gun putting out 21fpe but I know he can do it with his sub 12 guns.I can do it with my hw97 from a sitting position with my elbow rested on the bench. I can break clays out to 100 yards from a bag rest with monotonous regularity.If your gun is putting in 8inch groups then surely you need to practice a bit more or else change the pellets you use for long ranges
    As has already been stated on more than one occasion.Just because "YOU" can't do it don't knock those who canAnd please don't think that because "YOU" can't do it that it can't be done,because it most assuredly can be done
    There is a review of a diminutive BSA PCP gun that shows the tester hitting a small bell out at 100yards with regularity.I would suggest that if you have an HW100 that can not emulate this, then change the gun for something a bit accurateor at least find out why the gun is useless compared to almost evry other gun on the market
    I own Chinese CO2 guns that will group better than 8 inches at 100 yardsI guess thats why so many HW100's get put up for sale.
    Graham.
    [URL=http://www.ukchineseairgunforum.org.uk/index.php[/URL]

200 M is possible.

Hi

See the link. 200yrd is nothing 200M is the new target

http://ezwp.tv/VvkB0yq
    BSA Goldstar union jack serial no 770001, BSA Goldstar black pepper.177, AA Ultimate Sporter .177,

And with a springer Good shooting.
    HW80, AA S400F, Canon 5D mkII, all the gear and no idea.