Thread: Springer ? 200yds possible ???

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Invite to SDFTC

Hi Bowie, get on the ferry, I'll pick you up at Weymouth and take you up the club.
    We shoot Sundays so why not make a weekend of it. You are genuinly welcome to join us in order to dispel any doubt.

Id never shoot again if I had to use a springer.

Yes been looking around online and loads of people seem to be doing it, sorry if I came across a bit rude. If I'm heading to the mainland I usually go Southampton way as I just moved from that area to here. If I get a chance I'll sail over to Weymouth my new venture is going to keep me very busy so might not be for while yet. All the best with your shooting.

Quote Originally Posted by Bowie View Post
    Yes been looking around online and loads of people seem to be doing it, sorry if I came across a bit rude. If I'm heading to the mainland I usually go Southampton way as I just moved from that area to here. If I get a chance I'll sail over to Weymouth my new venture is going to keep me very busy so might not be for while yet. All the best with your shooting.
    No worries, if you get across this way give us a shout, your welcome to come and shoot with us for a day.

Wind is supposed to be 33mph this weekend. I don't think any club records are going to be set

My guess is that hitting a can at 200yds with a springer will be like throwing a pebble in the ocean and expecting to hit a fish on the head, its do able but how much time have you got?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Venturi View Post
    My guess is that hitting a can at 200yds with a springer will be like throwing a pebble in the ocean and expecting to hit a fish on the head, its do able but how much time have you got?!?
    Your right Venturi, if you can't do it with any consistency then it's not shooting "it's luck".

How much time and how many pellets . Wind this last week or two is not helping. I'm struggling at anything past 120yds and that's off the bench. Think I've reached my limit for now .