Thread: Sussex inter club results update r1 to 9

deg-rytonw Guest

Sussex inter club results update r1 to 9

Updated Results for the Sussex inter Club

http://sihft.co.uk/Results.aspx

Derek

Hmmmm. 100% or bust for me then

Newhaven, Sussex (someone's got to live here)

Smile

Nice one, Derek.

For those of you visiting the results pages, please note that they are slightly differently presented to the previous editions.

While the individual rank numbers still show places 1 to 145, the order of the list now reflects the SIHFT Classes:

• Recoiling
    • Junior
    • Open
    • Primary

In this way, you can now see your (and others) placing in the separate classes.

Another addition - over on the right hand side of the table - is the lowest of your 6 best scores; assuming of course that you have already shot in at least 6 of the 9 rounds If this shows something greater than zero percent, this score will be replaced by your final round result if you improve upon the lowest one, and therefore improve your overall total.

Hope this answers all your dreams (or nightmares) and helps you prepare for the final round to come this Sunday at Buxted. As ever, my advice on the best way to approach Round 10 is to forget everything which has gone before and just come on down and shoot your very best. AND HAVE FUN!!

See you on Sunday.

Biggles
    Last edited by biggles; 14-09-2010 at 09:03 PM.
    Rapid MkII .22, AA400C .177, AA MPR .177, AA Prosport .177, AA TX200, AA FTP900, HW75 .177, HW45 Silver Star .22, and my dear ol' Webley Ranger .177 (circa 1966) Mile Oak - WEB SITE Air Arms HFT Team member

deg-rytonw Guest
    Dream on Steve, the next one is at Buxted

Quote Originally Posted by deg-rytonw View Post
    Dream on Steve, the next one is a Buxted
    Yes Derek I know oh well I can only do my bestest
    As long as a Hawk is in the top 3 thats

See you at The Southern Hunters then chaps !
    ]Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway. ~ Elbert Hubbard[

Well done Chaps, sterling work

Now - I've got the third highest lowest score to drop...so if I had a lower lowest score to drop I would go higher (assuming my last score is a higher score) than I would have had I had a higher score to drop...so I would go lower than if I had a lower score to drop?

Should I have had a lower score earlier then?

Or should I just have done better
    Last edited by Enthusiast; 14-09-2010 at 09:50 PM.
    http://www.ford-hft.org.uk
    You come into this world with nothing, go out in debt and you've made a profit

MojoCrow is offline It rubs the lotion on the anarchist ginger tom.....
    the next one is at Buxted
    Indeed. The prize is 100 billion dollars, isn't it?
    Customised AA S400 Carbine
    Ros beef, go home! www.buxtedshootingclub.co.uk SiHFT winners 2008 2009 2010

Quote Originally Posted by MojoCrow View Post
    Indeed. The prize is 100 billion dollars, isn't it?
    That is actually a good likeness of your skipper.....

Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiast View Post
    Well done Chaps, sterling work

Now - I've got the third highest lowest score to drop...so if I had a lower lowest score to drop I would go higher (assuming my last score is a higher score) than I would have had I had a higher score to drop...so I would go lower than if I had a lower score to drop?

Should I have had a lower score earlier then?

Or should I just have done better
    I think you just need to aim at the targets Richard and get more than you did on your worst shoot .

Wish I had shot more of them now , being the only one in the top ten with a mere 6 shoots .

Blimey the standard is high this year isn't it ?

Dave
    ]Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway. ~ Elbert Hubbard[

Buxted County HFT Republic of Crowzilla Sussex
    Dream on Steve, the next one is at Buxted
    Seeing as how it is so tight at the top this year there will be a specially watered down Buxted course for round 10 with no cage, tunnel, high neck breaking, partly obscured, none standard KZ, all hinge plates visible and nothing that will blurr in your scopes type of shots. Just to ensure it stays tight.

Monkey.

Pretty sure 1st is sewn up but there will be a tussle for the places. Wish I had a 91 to drop. Good luck on Sunday Bob (everyone will need it).
    Buxted HFT Garage Guns are Us. Home of Crowzilla Doppers doughnut corner and SiHFT winners 2007 2008 2009 2010 2017 2018 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by simmmo View Post
    Seeing as how it is so tight at the top this year there will be a specially watered down Buxted course for round 10 with no cage, tunnel, high neck breaking, partly obscured, none standard KZ, all hinge plates visible and nothing that will blurr in your scopes type of shots. Just to ensure it stays tight.

Monkey.

Pretty sure 1st is sewn up but there will be a tussle for the places. Wish I had a 91 to drop. Good luck on Sunday Bob (everyone will need it).
    Yeah, yeah Andy, we believe you

Andy, you are such a dick!

Just come back from a week away with the darling Wife.......
    READY FOR WAR!!

XX
    Spongerinareturnithfromlongtravel
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!