Quote Originally Posted by Nickpan View Post
I've sold 2 this week, the first one sold so quick I didn't get a chance to squint through it! Second one cam in a couple of days later, and I've spent the morning comparing it to a Hawke Sidewinder.
Connect wins on every level, and now I find all other scopes ludicrously oversized!
Yea, I have 2.

I was sold one of the prototypes (it has a 40mm objective but is otherwise the same) that lives on my BTAS100, and a production unit that is just being shown to folk at the moment as I have NV on its propper home.

I think Gary likens a normal scope as looking through a bog roll after one of these (If you did'nt Gary I apologise) but it is a bit restrictive.

My shooting is very quiet at the moment as I just tick over with the occasional foray with the NV and the odd tree rat bashing session as I am mostly beating and hawking, but when I do get out....

I think the AMD ret is a real step forward. I like the SCB (I should do, I have 5 scopes with it) but the AMD is better still. I dont mind clutter, but I like fine, and the AMD is fine.