Just received my new connect, and I must say, I am impressed.

A much smaller box...makes sense, it is a much smaller scope

The image and controls are every bit as good as the prototype unit I have.

It is obviously physically smaller, but the image is still pin sharp.

Interestingly, the front cap now opens to the right, which is nice as with the prototype I kept grabbing it thinking it was the parallax turret with the scope to my eye.

The new bellows are very good as well. Tight fitting, soft and very flexible, and now contoured to fit the eye.

This is ideal as you will find it difficult to use the bellows and the pull out eye cup as the bellows will change orientation, so I guess it is one or the other, but the bellows are that comfortable it wont matter.

Mine will be getting some small ventilation holes to help prevent misting.

I think I detect and even more generous eye relief there, but no loss of FOV.

The artwork it pretty swish too, brilliant

Just one point (not a complaint, it makes perfect sense) but these scopes are not sold with mounts. This makes sense as folk may well have their own ideas on this score (and they may well require non standard mounts for some rifles so it would quite simply be a waste), but folk used to getting mounts with some of the MTC range may get confused

Sell a gonad...you know it makes sense

I now have an MTC scope on all of my decent air rifles (6 in all...sorry, I draw the line at putting these on a Rellum) and they all work well as advertised...but I dont think I will get away with a Connect on all 6...I may not posess any gonads to sell otherwise