Thread: MTC Viper Connect

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I wear reading glasses with x2 magnification. I have 3 Connects including the new 24SL. The 24 was changed as I too could not get the ret in focus, its replacement though is fine. All three come into focus just before the adjustment runs out on the l/h side.

Rapid MK2

I was looking at a standard connect and wondered if anybody has any piccies of the scope on a rabid mk2.
    Also any details of the mounts youve used,other than that i'll try the sl on the std 30mm theoben mounts.again if anyone has any piccies ill be very keen to see them.
    Ta Paul.

funkedup is offline Surely you can do better than that!!!
    http://s1120.photobucket.com/user/fu...tml?sort=3&o=3

I have a Connect fitted to my Rapid, this Rapid has a 100cc bottle and a nice new laminate stock being made for it.

If you notice, I have moved one mount back and used a reach forward/backward mount from the usual rear mount position.

This had to have some modifications made on the lathe, turning it into a single strap mount.

There has also been a small delrin bush made up to remove any movement on the rear mount, this is just fit and secured under tension.

The green TTR stock is now Cammo and sold to a man in Spain, the stock on the bottom goes on the top Rapid and the Lami on the lightweight MTC topped Rapid.
    Wanted - Bushnell Elite 6500 2.5-16x42 tactical

impressed

thats a neat job, well done!!