Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
I agree, it looks pretty weird and of course the scope is sitting very high relative to the bore. However, if the scope is positioned OK relative to the shooter's eye, that's as good as it's going to get. I've collected my low 30mm mounts from the AGC today and will get the Connect set up on my HW100KT. I'm itching to get the thing out into the field after all this experimentation.

D.
The only reason it is so high is that it is the only mounts i could get in a hurry.
I was a bit concerned about the height but after shooting with it today can confirm that this is how it is going to stay. The thing just fits me great and is deadly accurate. Every report i have read says to use the high mounts on the verminator anyway. These high mounts are not as high as my regular airgun dovetail mounts so with the added height of the weaver rail are really only 6mm higher than i would have had a conventional scope. ( did that make sense? ) I may try medium height rings if i can get a hold of a set for a few quid

I still need to try the whole weaver rail set up on the MK4. If i can get it as good and comfortable as i can on the verminator i will just purchase another weaver rail and swap the scope from rifle to rifle ( a 2 min job)

Just as a side note.... On 3x mag i can just see the silencer creeping into view. This really isn't as much of a distraction as you may think.