Quote Originally Posted by peakecentral View Post
Zooming right out to the 3X setting gave usable performance right up to the last light, and already I was dreaming of a rabbitting trip. Common sense prevailed, however, as I really did have to return the scope without scratching it. So, were there any niggles with the scope? For me, the flip-open lens cover was hinged on the wrong side
Nice review chap.

I have been living with the larger of the prototypes for some months now and it is well and truly welded onto my BTAS100.

It threw one of the FT guys when I just nailed the target he was convinced I would not see with such a small scope...Lady luck eh?

The comment about winding it out to 3x in low light is interesting. The original was fixed 10x and still worked amazingly in low light, and this one is, in my opinion, better.

It worked very well at 10x, the moon was out and I was counting daisies at 40yds. try it. I reckon with a small LED torch this will be a hell of a lamping/ratting scope.

I agree with the comment about the cap, but for a different reason.

I found initially that I was reaching forward and trying to adjust parallax with the cap, or rattling it, but this is a minor item and oddly I have taken to reaching over with my right hand to adjust it now so it makes no difference.

I have a production unit on order, so I will be interested to see how it evolved.

Either way, get one, you will love it.