Thread: MTC Viper Connect

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Connect seems to work really well for HFT - depth of field really good for the Classic HFT format of last weekend - could even see the pellet strick on a plate at over 60 yards as well as having a usable view at 8 yards. No noticable parallax issues either - just need to make some mods to the rifle and we are in business....
    OAKS - SIHFT Winners 2011, [SIZE=4][COLOR="#FF0000"] 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2015, 2023

Smile

I've recently bought two of the connects.......for an AA S410 TDR and HW100T..... the clarity is superb and the AMD works brilliantly with 5 yard sections easily marked from a 40 yard zero. As I'd read when researching this scope it does take some getting used to but stick with it and you won't be disappointed.

Parabuteo is offline My Chrony has bought it a couple of times...
    I have just come back to useing mine (I put a larger viper onto the rifle for doing some FT but have gravitated back to hunting...ehem).

It was like going back to an old friend, a brilliant piece of kit.

If Carlsberg made scopes
    I'm a maggot in another life you know

East Midlands, 6 chains from the graveyard.
    Just been having a play with mounting my NE500 (similier to NS200) behind the connect, early days as yet, not least because I've been holding it by hand as the rubber tube is needed for Taipan so don't want to chop that down. Looks interesting, I think the wide FOV of connect could be a real boon for NV use, should make it easier to get gun 'on target'.

Connect for HFT

Well our HFT club has gone from no one using Connects to 5 guys using them this year and more seriously thinking about it, that alone speaks for itself! The depth of field really helps and when set up right on the rifle the parallax is almost zero.
    OAKS - SIHFT Winners 2011, [SIZE=4][COLOR="#FF0000"] 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2015, 2023