Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiast View Post
Top shooting today Steve, how you did that is beyond me - 3 points clear!

Well done Mr Nick, what a dark horse you turned out to be, many congrats on the title

That was a brilliant course today Buxted, this series has produced without exception, the best courses I have ever shot. I have never enjoyed a series as much as the SIHFT, and this year was the best yet. I am heartbroken that I can't be at the finale or the All Comers due to family commitments, but I know they will be belters, you lucky s*ds!

In the last 2 rounds I got all the 15mm both times - so have finally got to grips with the Ripley - amazing what tightening the scope mounting bolts can do.

Thanks to everyone involved and a big well done to my shooting buddy, Josh, who took the Primary Class top slot - good shooting!

Can't wait for next year.

Richard
I came to Buxted knowing I needed 100% to get into the top 3 & for the rest in the top 10 to not improve, most of the plan worked.....
I really did think Andy had it but I admit to forgetting to check Nicks stats
Top shooting Nick, well done mate, you deserve the win for that 60 you put in at Swallows mate !

Glad you have sorted your rifle Richard, it makes a world of difference if you have confidence in your kit !