Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Buxted:Sunday: D.Day!!!!

Thanks for today Buxted........

That Simmmmo has more bleedin crafty ideas than all the clubs put together!
    Nice shooting Steve!...that threw me off my podium....BUM!
    Threw a real curve ball for everyone to be honest!

XX...What a great series this is!
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Feral is offline One of my mil dots is missing
    Top bombing Steve and congrats Nick.

Really enjoyed it despite losing the odd wheel and thanks Mike for the tip top company, had a fun round despite dropping silly ones.

Lastly thanks to all the clubs for making this possible, already looking forward to the 2011 series

Atb

Cliff
    Walther dominator Lightstream FFP, s200 with Viper 10x44 - Buxted HFT My A4 Targets - HFT Kill zone sizes

only 217 days untill SIHFT starts then... can't wait
    OAKS - SIHFT Winners 2011, [SIZE=4][COLOR="#FF0000"] 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2015, 2023

Great shooting Steve! And grats my Ole' shooting pardner Nick B!

Thanks for shooting around with Me and Dad Mike! The tips were really helpful!

Great course and lovely burgers. Lots of wind pixies around today. Great SIHFT this year!

Can't wait for next SIHFT!!!

Thanks

Dan
    Air Arms S200 Super Lite with MTC Viper
    Buxted HFT S.I.H.F.T winners 2008,2009 and 2011
    2nd Place S.I.H.F.T Primary Class 2010
    Spiderweb goes BOOM!

Thanks Buxted for putting on a nice easy course What can I say, some days you can shoot, others you can't, I seem to be able to do it on the last day of the SiHFT (every year so far IIRC, certainly the last 2, ask Mikey )
    Still can't believe I managed 2nd place, really thought I was going for 3rd 3 years running !!

Well done to Nick on snatching 1st as well & by how much of a margin were the top 3 spots decided in the end, crazy

Roll on next year, with alot of the clubs having up & coming shooters I think the teams may get closer next year....

The standard of shooting is going up & up in Sussex.

MojoCrow is offline It rubs the lotion on the anarchist ginger tom.....
    Well done to Steve. You came close to ending up in that shallow grave reserved for the non-Buxted member who shoots a 60 (okay, it used to be anyone who scored a 60 but it was judged to be a bit harsh on a Hobbit for shooting well).

I get the feeling that next year's SiHFT series is going to be a very close fight for the win.

I enjoyed it today despite going Greek.

Bring on the Southern Hunter series, it'll have to do until the next SiHFT series.
    Customised AA S400 Carbine
    Ros beef, go home! www.buxtedshootingclub.co.uk SiHFT winners 2008 2009 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Steve L View Post
    Thanks Buxted for putting on a nice easy course What can I say, some days you can shoot, others you can't, I seem to be able to do it on the last day of the SiHFT (every year so far IIRC, certainly the last 2, ask Mikey )
    Still can't believe I managed 2nd place, really thought I was going for 3rd 3 years running !!

Well done to Nick on snatching 1st as well & by how much of a margin were the top 3 spots decided in the end, crazy

Roll on next year, with alot of the clubs having up & coming shooters I think the teams may get closer next year....

The standard of shooting is going up & up in Sussex.
    Well done Buxted on an excellent course , well done to Nick , Steve and Andy for the top three spots . Feeling a little let down myself but I guess I'm not the only one today . lol
    Thanks to Steve and John ( the string shooter ) for an enjoyable shoot .

atvb

Dave
    ]Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway. ~ Elbert Hubbard[

Nice to go round with you Ben, makes a nice change having someone else Beth can talk to
    Shallow grave you say, I think target no. 2 should be placed there & forgotten.....

Buxted County HFT Republic of Crowzilla Sussex
    Quote Originally Posted by blackscale View Post
    Thanks for today Buxted........

That Simmmmo has more bleedin crafty ideas than all the clubs put together!
    Nice shooting Steve!...that threw me off my podium....BUM!
    Threw a real curve ball for everyone to be honest!

XX...What a great series this is!
    Thankyou Mikeeeeey but like I said before the start self sacrifice is often what it takes and you just have to take the hit for the team.

Still it proved hard enough.

Well shot Steve.
    2 would have been pulled if someone had called it as it was found to be defective when brought in but no one did. (Joke)

Monkey.
    Buxted HFT Garage Guns are Us. Home of Crowzilla Doppers doughnut corner and SiHFT winners 2007 2008 2009 2010 2017 2018 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by simmmo View Post
    Thankyou Mikeeeeey but like I said before the start self sacrifice is often what it takes and you just have to take the hit for the team.

Still it proved hard enough.

Well shot Steve.
    2 would have been pulled if someone had called it as it was found to be defective when brought in but no one did. (Joke)

Monkey.
    Still wouldn't be a clear anyway Andy.... Enjoyed the course though, made you slow down & think, which is what I needed.

MojoCrow is offline It rubs the lotion on the anarchist ginger tom.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve L View Post
    Nice to go round with you Ben, makes a nice change having someone else Beth can talk to
    Shallow grave you say, I think target no. 2 should be placed there & forgotten.....
    Kind of like a bodyguard taking a bullet for his client.

I'm not sure if burying a target is a good idea as I think some sort of Stephen King Pet cemetery thing might happen. It's bad enough plating a target rather than downing it without having to deal with zombie knockdown targets.

Hmm, zombie knockdown target, now there's an idea.
    Customised AA S400 Carbine
    Ros beef, go home! www.buxtedshootingclub.co.uk SiHFT winners 2008 2009 2010

Alegazmoz is offline Southern Hunter Burger Tester
    We Salute You.

Of the shire, from Bluebell wood,
    The Hobbits joined with all to shoot,
    Against it all, we battled on,
    And now at last our time has come.
    Dreams had all and hopes of glory,
    Triumph, success, the stuff of story.
    As Buxted proudly take the prize,
    We ask that all our friends will rise,
    And stand with us, stand true and tall,
    Side by side, as winners all.
    We are the one, a fact that's true,
    But one of nothing, if not for you.

Thank You.

Top shooting today Steve, how you did that is beyond me - 3 points clear!

Well done Mr Nick, what a dark horse you turned out to be, many congrats on the title

That was a brilliant course today Buxted, this series has produced without exception, the best courses I have ever shot. I have never enjoyed a series as much as the SIHFT, and this year was the best yet. I am heartbroken that I can't be at the finale or the All Comers due to family commitments, but I know they will be belters, you lucky s*ds!

In the last 2 rounds I got all the 15mm both times - so have finally got to grips with the Ripley - amazing what tightening the scope mounting bolts can do.

Thanks to everyone involved and a big well done to my shooting buddy, Josh, who took the Primary Class top slot - good shooting!

Can't wait for next year.

Richard
    http://www.ford-hft.org.uk
    You come into this world with nothing, go out in debt and you've made a profit

Buxted County HFT Republic of Crowzilla Sussex
    Thanks for the comments on the course chaps the wind made it I feel, along with those shelf brackets the Burgermeister found a true course setting aid.

Oh Oakies heres a little something for you to remember the 2010 series.

Monkey
    Buxted HFT Garage Guns are Us. Home of Crowzilla Doppers doughnut corner and SiHFT winners 2007 2008 2009 2010 2017 2018 2019.

deg-rytonw Guest
    Hi all

Big thanks to Buxted for a top notch shoot today.

Congratulations to Nick, Steve and Andy - you all shot well and consistently and thats what puts you at the top, well done.

Lets not forget those others that have shot week in and week out to get the top, in their classes.

Recoiling/.22 - Pat Fitzgerald, Dave Walden and Jason Wels.

Juniors - Cameron Casey, Beth Hughes and Jack Hughes

Primary - Josh Long, Dan Hill and Dan long

Well done to you all

On behalf of the club reps I would like to thank all our members not just for shooting to the best of your ability
    but for all the hard work that goes on behind the scenes to make this the success it is.

Lets hope in years to come other counties follow our example and hold there own inter clubs.

Thank you all

Derek

See you at Horsham 3rd Oct.