Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi from Hungary

Quote Originally Posted by RobF View Post
    welcome... are you shooting the worlds next month?
    Hi Rob! No, I am not experienced enough, as I am just started to shoot Field Target last year. But I will definately going down to the Worlds location to say hello to many shooters

Quote Originally Posted by barrel View Post
    Welcome mate i think you will like it here, whats the weather like in Hungry?.

Regards

barrel
    Hi Mate, weather was not so nice with us until the last week, but from this Monday it is getting better and better. It is around 18 to 22 Celcius during daytime, but could go down to 5-10 Celcius during the nights. Until last week we had lots of rain, but now it is very sunny. Hope it will stay the same for the Worlds.

Quote Originally Posted by marci View Post
    Hi!
    Wellcome from another hungarian! You have FT and HFT in Hungary as well, I forgott the name of their website,but try to find it for You.Once I move back I want to take part of the HFT to. Regards Marton
    Hi Marci! I am interested in the FT only at the moment, but definately happy to have new frinds from this sport. Let me know if you are back, we can have some chats around shooting!

Quote Originally Posted by Prewar View Post
    What are the laws on airguns (or guns in general) in Hungary? Is there a power limit? Can you hunt?
    Hi Prewar! The laws here are very strict on airguns. You can have guns up to 7.5J (approx 5.5 ft/lbs) without paperwork, this is why lots of shooters using this power on the Field Target competitions as well. If you want an airgun which is higher than this energy, you should have a permit from the national police. You need to take exams, shoot qualification competitions, should be part of a local shooting club and regular helathcheck also required. So a bit complicated to own a 16J rifle, but not impossible.

Good to see more and more welcome notes, it is really appreciated!