I've just come back from the Euro's, my second time only, its a great event; but I do take it that its the European Euro's, and not UK FT with a few invited Bon amie's? It does seem strange that a European event on one singular sport has a certain lack of PR. All I saw were signs for the BFTA, of course us shooters know what this is. A thousand passers-by break occassionally to ask, "What are you guys up to" - "Is there a giant squirrel on the loose and you've all got him covered" It seems to me that the public know nowt about it, & when you compare it to any other sporting event that gets Europe together on one sport, its a slightly damp squib! In terms of letting the world know of our sport, it did nowt. C4 & C5 do unusual soprts events and if contacted perhaps would have wowed over the prosepct that it was European event? Could our sponsors be more eveident and nearer our range, could we have some bloody large signs telling the passing public what it is about and the nature of the sport & rules summed up for them to read to activate interest (& stop asking us)? Its just a little insular, its llike winter leauge but more of us! I'm sure with a little application on the PR front our sport can get more interest and a wider coverage to the general public thus boosting numbers?

And one more direct crit (sorry, as I know how much work goes into these events), the plink/zero range = 6 pieces of wet paper from 35 yds on & nothing nearer, couldnt check any near distances, windage. It was all hacked to death in 10 mins then rained on, I shot on both days without a shot on the zero range. Can we have knock down targets next year at all distances? If you had to re-zero, or dropped your rig/scope and neded to sort it quick on that plink there was nowt you could do. Next year eh?