Thread: 0.8 inch group at 134 yards!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    East Midlands, 6 chains from the graveyard.
    Quote Originally Posted by nightstalker000 View Post
    i have never practiced much standing cause the gun is so heavy, but think i might put some practice in. has the viper connect got a big mill dot rect and is it light?
    The viper connect has AMD or SCB recticle, for my purposes it suits the AirWolf well as it is (roughly) half the weight of Taipan, but, more importantly sits much further back, which for me means it's much more stable for standing shots, but for long range rested shots the Taipan is much better IMO, which is why I have one on my HMR.

Well done!

Whilst a member of Cobham rifle and pistol club, we had totally wind free ranges, with butts at 25, 50 and 100 yds. Sub 1" groups at 100yds were readily achievable, even with sub 12ft llb .177 airguns
    We used to put spent .410 cartridges, end on, on the 100yd rail-used to knock them off pretty much 10 out of 10 shots (Logun Mk2 pro with an inline mag-set up for Accupels).

I remember the warm, Summer afternoon when John Budd and I were happily knocking a 2" wooden ball threaded onto a string, tied to the 100yd rail, (whilst it was swinging) Bob Ruggles from Lea Valley had paid us a royal visit-I don't think he could believe what he was seeing.

Happy Days
    Never go off half cocked....

All lies matter