Thread: Feinwerkbau 700 Evolution Top

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by h5djr View Post
    I have now placed an order for a 700 Evolution Top with the German website http://www.schiesssport-buinger.de. There price was £465 cheaper than the best price I have been quoted by a UK shop.

A couple of members of my club have the 700 Aluminium so it will be interesting to compare.
    Was there any customs hassle/duty to pay? What were the shipping costs? I think the state of the euro also helps to buy from germany.

Quote Originally Posted by subatomic View Post
    Was there any customs hassle/duty to pay? What were the shipping costs? I think the state of the euro also helps to buy from germany.
    There was no customs duty or VAT to pay as the goods were purchased tax paid in another EU country.

I ordered the rifle over the internet on 29 September. I received an email on the Monday 11 October to say they had been dispatched by DHL-Packet. On the Wednesday 13 October it was delivered to my home by Parcel Force. That's what I call good service. The total shipping cost was EUR 26.90.

On the same day as I ordered the rifle I ordered a Gehmann rifle case and 10 tins of pellets from Surrey Guns in the UK and I'm still waiting!!!

Quote Originally Posted by h5djr View Post

On the same day as I ordered the rifle I ordered a Gehmann rifle case and 10 tins of pellets from Surrey Guns in the UK and I'm still waiting!!!
    opps looks like my order system has stoped working again we did have some problems with it at the end of september, is you PM me I will sort it out for you.

Sorry
    Peter Surrey guns