Thread: BSA Mk11 Airsporter.

BSA Mk11 Airsporter.

One from my collection...needs must GD serial No.(so .22 Cal.) it as good as condition as you'll get..! Beautifull 3 piece stock,excellent bluing/two sets of scope "rails" & the cylinder etching is as good as the day it was first done...don't really want to let this one go but need the funds for something else ...read not desperate...only thing detracting from it is...no foresight hood.

£225 posted (uk) or £210 collected...they dont come allong in this condition very often.. In buying this item I'll take it you are over 18 & not banned from owning an air rifle.Pics to follow by good guy Neil.
    Last edited by hwvixen; 03-10-2010 at 06:50 PM. Reason: Reduced to sellllllllll.

Operating without any decent restraint - Nottm
    Pics
    1st Battalion Humberside Cavalier Rescue Deserters on the cut

Thanks Neil........

For any serious buyers..i'd be prepared to negotiate a deal with this airgun & my Webley Mk.111....collected...then you would have (IMO) two of the nicest iconic British air rifles money can buy.

Looking for a loving new owner........

I feel like a charity.....

I've not seen many better than this.. & if they were..they were much more spondolos....

Mk2

I'm a bit surprised this Airsporter has not been snapped up. It is not expensive for such a beautiful old rifle.

Few turn up for sale in this condition and they are a joy to shoot. (I've already got a Mk2 -.22 in similar top condition or I would have been very tempted)

Good luck with the sale

John
    hold me back !!

Thanks John.....you are right .All I can think is there is still plenty of recession going on..i've handled loads of Airsporters & this is as good as they get for the age....it will slip very nicely back with it's "brothers" if not sold at this price..all I can say is,there must be lot's of near minters out there....
    Last edited by hwvixen; 10-11-2010 at 02:48 PM. Reason: Thread text altered.

Quote Originally Posted by hwvixen View Post
    Thanks John.....you are right .All I can think is there is still plenty of recession going on..i've handled loads of Airsporters & this is as good as they get for the age..sooo,i'm withdrawing this as well....it will slip very nicely back with it's "brothers"..all I can say is,there must be lot's of near minters out there....

Now withdrawn........

Hello,
    You have my sympathies.
    I collect Airsporters and I think it’s a beauty, but as my thread below shows, nice guns are not selling.

Regards,

Sam

http://www.airgunbbs.com/forums/show...xed+airsporter

Thanks Sam...likewise yours is a beauty...don't think some people appreciate how long it takes to find these sporters in an unbattered/used state.Luckily i'm not desperate to sell so can keep it for now or trade with fellow collectors for something I might want...guess we are leading up towards Xmas & I think the remnants of recession are still affecting sales.ATB,Chris.