Thread: Rifle Case for Feinwerkbau P70

Rifle Case for Feinwerkbau P70

At the moment I carry my rifle in a Gun slip, which means I have to remove the sights after each use. Can anyone recommend a good solid rifle case that will allow it to be carried securely (i.e. lockable), without the need to remove the sights? Also what kind of price and best place to purchase them from?
    Regards, Phil

I have one of the large Flambau cases for my Anschutz 1813 BR rifle which has a fairly large scope fitted. It dosn't have integral locks but has a facility for fitting padlocks. The only downside is that it is a very big case, and will only go in the car acrosss the rear passenger footwells. The one I have is actually listed as the double case but I don't think you would get two target rifles in there. It is the only case that I have seen that would take the 1813 completely set up with the butthook out at full extention and with either a large scope or the Anschutz diopters fitted. I am not sure who has them currently but they wwere very common a few years ago, I think several companies still list them.

Alan
    "If you have a rifle, and you line up back-sight, fore-sight and Frenchman, pull the trigger, the world is suddenly a better place." Bernard Cornwell, in conversation with Mark Urban.

Pelicase if you want airline approved ££££££££££££££££

http://www.peliproducts.co.uk/peli_uk.html

Flambeau or Dosko Sport if you want cheap and functional

http://hunting.flambeauoutdoors.com/...es.asp#76277ns

I'd recommend the HPS double skinned case - round about £60 or £70.

Much sturdier than the Flambeau cases we have but significantly less pricey than a fullsize pelicase.

Thanks for advice as will help me find out what to place in wanted section.
    Regards, Phil

I've got a P70FT and I'm carrying it 1-2 thousand of miles every month with car and my scope has never moved at all. The case is a PELI and I'm very satisfied with it. But it's heavier than the rifle itself, so it's advised to leave it in the car at the shooting range...
    --
    Maestro
    P70KPB + S&BFT