Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Horsham Today

Well going by all the calls, tx's, pm's and emails...I guess you really aren't alone Chris, some really nice words and offers to help.

I know i speak for Chris when i say THANKYOU...

XX
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Thank you

THANK YOU all for your kind words .

my life has imploded and i'don't know if im strong enough to get through this.

Quote Originally Posted by airgun god View Post
    THANK YOU all for your kind words .

my life has imploded and i'don't know if im strong enough to get through this.
    I'm sure it seems like that now Chris , hopefully time will help although not take away your pain .

I wish you well mate I really do

Dave
    ]Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway. ~ Elbert Hubbard[

Quote Originally Posted by Kingplinker View Post
    I'm sure it seems like that now Chris , hopefully time will help although not take away your pain .

I wish you well mate I really do

Dave
    not a chance dave apart from a few hours on a sunday my life revoled around looking after her .

Chris,I only know you a short time,since round 1 of this years SIHFT.If it wasn't for guys like you this sport would be pretty boring.You are one of those 'life and soul' guys,the one's that make a good day's shooting into a great day's shooting.You're a funny guy,and the banter you bring with you makes us all forget our nervousness around people we don't know.This sport will lose it's sparkle while you're not in it,but,you need to know that all of us that know you,count ourselves very lucky we do... fact ! Take the time you need to heal,we will ALL be waiting for your return,our thought's are always with you,don't be alone,let us share the grief and help you through it....
    Last edited by Green Hobbit; 07-10-2010 at 04:31 PM.
    AA S400 K ( Modified MPR stock and Rowan Engineering furnishings ) with a Hawke 4-12x40 EV Panorama 1/2 MilDot Scope - BUXTED HFT TEAM -

hunter88 is offline Hunter Field 'Tree' Shooter
    Chris, sorry to hear of this i am thinking of you and your family and will miss seeing you on the course's.

Ashley
    http://www.buxtedshootingclub.co.uk/ SiHFT Winners 2008 2009 2010

Chris I just don't know how I missed this. I left a text message for you today and it goes without saying that I wish you all the best in this terrible time for you and your family. If there is anything I can do please ask.
    'It may be that your sole purpose in life is to serve as a warning to others'.